IGNORED

Dwight Gayle-Bid Accepted (Merged, And Merged Again And Again)

zombie

can we now ban all the none believers who talk dogshit

Haha get over yourself. You make it sound like he was close to signing and you were the only one to say he wouldn't , that was no where near the case. I'm pretty sure most people thought that it wouldn't happen , so don't carry on with this shit

can we now ban all the none believers who talk dogshit

Said earlier this doesn't vindicate you pal. Be surprised if anyone believed or believes you irrespective of today's developments.

I don't like all the speculation during the season. Window should end on the last day of July. That's me being bitter about our summer and how it seems to have bogged the momentum a bit. Think Pulis said this as well?

Luckily for us it does n't otherwise we'd be preparing to open the revamped stadium in League 1 :noexp:

i think Cotts sounded pretty pissed off he said he has lots of targets but doesnt know if he can afford them is the board not backing him ?

Use your brain, he's being tactical.

If other clubs know we had 6m to splash on DG then any others targets club will hike the price up. SC saying he can't afford other targets is once again him using his noggin so we aren't paying over the odds.

Doesn't want to come, find it an odd decision being as he's just sitting on a bench right now but it's his decision and he obviously feels that a bigger team will be willing to buy him.

Get the feeling there is much, much more to this than his willingness to move or not - rumours spoken about on the radio yesterday suggested Palace had priced out Norwich, which when you consider the fees they've paid already this season suggests that the fee we agreed was HEAVILY weighted in our favour due to the Bolasie situation.

I get the impression Palace haven't really much interest in selling him cheap, nor any pressure to do so either - certainly with Bolasie apparently set to make them a packet.

Gayle may very well end up going to a top flight team, but think it'll be for significantly more than we had accepted, and if not he'll be out on loan, possibly in this division, but no where outside of London.

They've got a couple more years on his deal; Palace want their money back, but on their terms, not Gayle's.

Archived