IGNORED

Dwight Gayle-Bid Accepted (Merged, And Merged Again And Again)

zombie

Yep I agree.... I expect all the abusive posters will come back and apologise to you when it's confirmed....

Not sure why they would.  We all know there's a reasonable chance Gayle might not sign.  If he ends up not doing so - which my guess is he probably won't - it still won't mean robin4ever knew what he was talking about and wasn't just guessing and presenting it as fact.  

You must be the only one left there.

Belated welcome aboard the BCFC rollercoaster

Haha yeah, look my description on the profil. And I am not a new fan, I support this team since 2006, I even cried after that playoff-final haha. 

Thanks anyway !!

Haha yeah, look my description on the profil. And I am not a new fan, I support this team since 2006, I even cried after that playoff-final haha. 

Thanks anyway !!

Yep, I missed that but always happy to meet a fellow City fan even if I am 7 years out of date ? (same as my kids tell me about my fashion sense)

yes he has,but let's say we didn't exactly go sightseeing,unless you call the waterfront on a Saturday night sightseeing ,if we match the wages he's on at palace then we will see

You have to have a good memory to be a good liar sunshine . You said he wouldn't drop down . What a ******* clown why don't you **** off you're embarrassing yourself.

To be honest I am disappointed that Gayle hasn't crawled here on his hands and knees, accepted a drop in wages, dropped down a level to play in the championship with a team comprising mainly players who have not previously played above  League 1 level, for a manager who is prone to wear very dodgy shorts and who has a West Country accent, all for the privilege of living in God's own city and the honour of pulling on the red shirt at Ashton Gate.

Obviously footballers aren't what they used to be!

You have to have a good memory to be a good liar sunshine . You said he wouldn't drop down . What a ******* clown why don't you **** off you're embarrassing yourself.

Can't quite make your forum name out, haven't got my glasses on...

Is it something like See no Evil, Speak no Evil or something similar?

yes he has,but let's say we didn't exactly go sightseeing,unless you call the waterfront on a Saturday night sightseeing ,if we match the wages he's on at palace then we will see

I suspect this is all lies but only you really know. All I can say is if you are lying, my word I pity you for not having anything better to do and for going to such lengths.

should lay off the cider so early young un,we can all swear you know

Can't believe some people on here can't see through your bull. You are obviously making everything up. You've even twisted it now so if he does sign we've apparently met his wage demands , if he doesn't you were right all along. Pathetic. But of course your'e a good mate of his . Unbelievable. 

Archived