IGNORED

Dwight Gayle-Bid Accepted (Merged, And Merged Again And Again)

zombie

He's not keeping his family,agent or palace in the dark tho,he's told them and pardew knows it ,forget his spiel he spouted,he's never came down so if cotts thinks that's ok then I'm a bit worried ,the agent is dragging it out now

I think you just jumped the shark. There is no way Pardew is covering for an agent.

I think you just jumped the shark. There is no way Pardew is covering for an agent.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Pardew would rather not comment on it than flat out lie on camera, especially when he's got nothing to gain and would likely piss us and everyone involved off too.

Can understand someone who knows the boy through a younger relative (in this case a nephew) perhaps becoming aware he has no interest in moving clubs, but the stuff about an agent stringing people along? That has me a little skeptical.

Not expecting Gayle to sign, but would find it very unprofessional from Pardew and him if he's turned us down flat days ago, and thinks it appropriate to leave us hanging - the fact he's available won't be a secret now, so technically sitting in talks with us serves no purpose other than to waste time; outs and his.

That said; am more skeptical now that he's made up his mind, and perhaps he's genuinely considering our offer still.

Archived