IGNORED

Dwight Gayle-Bid Accepted (Merged, And Merged Again And Again)

zombie

That's not chatting

I think you perhaps have to forgive people for being a bit dubious when after 50-odd pages on what would be our clubs biggest ever signing, someone pops up and says "actually I know the guy (indirectly) and he was never signing and I've known that since Wednesday"

I think you perhaps have to forgive people for being a bit dubious when after 50-odd pages on what would be our clubs biggest ever signing, someone pops up and says "actually I know the guy (indirectly) and he was never signing and I've known that since Wednesday"

. No I know him very well,I met him through my sisters son(nephew) granted

The week end officially ends midnight Saturday.

1-0

I'll take that :) But the fact remains there is no direct quote of a definite deadline being given by Cotts, there are just suggestions.

Strange how Cynic, who would usually argue just for the sake of it has gone quiet over this. Still looking for the direct quote you 'saw with your own eyes and heard with your own ears'?

I admire the club for aiming high.. i think we will land a striker of very high calibre whether its this guy or not. 

To see the 30 year old Nugent sign for Boro makes me more satisfied with City's policy. I think its absolutely the right one in recruiting largely under 24 players who's sell on value is there for all to see.

The only 'over-age' player we need is that midfield dynamo we had last season in Wade.

2 more weeks of the window is going to be an eventful one with rumour, counter rumour and, for sure, signings. :)

I admire the club for aiming high.. i think we will land a striker of very high calibre whether its this guy or not.

To see the 30 year old Nugent sign for Boro makes me more satisfied with City's policy. I think its absolutely the right one in recruiting largely under 24 players who's sell on value is there for all to see.

The only 'over-age' player we need is that midfield dynamo we had last season in Wade.

2 more weeks of the window is going to be an eventful one with rumour, counter rumour and, for sure, signings. :)

You forgot it will also be full of genuine itk posts and full of crap itk posts.

Gayle will sign for Fulham, time to close thread

Gayle to sign for Fulham and Matt Smith to then sign for City. This is a FACT, as I know a chap at the pub, who knows somebody who works for City who knows somebody who occasionally speaks to somebody ITK.

Gayle will sign for Fulham, time to close thread

I know it's being reported in some papers that they are lining up a bid but can't see it personally. They have Mccormack, who has just signed a new contract, Smith who scored last week, and the two youngsters - Woodrow and Dembele. Think he's too similar to Mccormack imo.

Archived