IGNORED

Dwight Gayle-Bid Accepted (Merged, And Merged Again And Again)

zombie

I would have to hang myself if I was sad enough and have nothing better to do then lie on here and get abuse from keyboard warriors

Keyboard warriors, i'm anything but . I never abuse people online as i would never say anything on here that i wouldn't say to your face. But after numerous threads with people making stuff and coming unstuck , you have taken the biscuit mate. I normally chuckle at people like you but your'e on another planet.

Keyboard warriors, i'm anything but . I never abuse people online as i would never say anything on here that i wouldn't say to your face. But after numerous threads with people making stuff and coming unstuck , you have taken the biscuit mate. I normally chuckle at people like you but your'e on another planet.

I'll echo that. No abuse here just think you're going to some lengths to try and convince people and if it is all lies then I'd question why you want to do it.

Not only am I waiting to hear if DG has signed or not I am now also waiting on this thread to see if Mihai replies to Red Yoshi's post written to him in Romanian, although I recognise some Latin. He has replied to all the ones written to him in English, but the one in his own tongue he has just put a like to. I do hope I'm wrong and Mihai isn't a WUM.

I'll echo that. No abuse here just think you're going to some lengths to try and convince people and if it is all lies then I'd question why you want to do it.

I genuinely worry about someones mentality that has to make things up to try and impress people. I worked with someone who used to tell everyone he sparred with Mike Tyson and really believed it. People laughed at him but he had problems. So if someone is doing it as a wind up i think it's pretty poor.  

I genuinely worry about someones mentality that has to make things up to try and impress people. I worked with someone who used to tell everyone he sparred with Mike Tyson and really believed it. People laughed at him but he had problems. So if someone is doing it as a wind up i think it's pretty poor.

I'm trying not to be too judgemental especially as we'll never really know, but know what you mean about certain posters (Kachina, Cottsciderarmy etc).

I heard the deadline's been extended until the end of Countryfile.

Very glad of that; never rated Pebble Mill at One anyway.

Don't know what Stevie wants,Does he want me to lie and say I made it up or tell the truth

So, of what you say you do know Joe would you say this 6k shortfall can be bridged then? Something built into the 'if we get promoted' bonus or Palarse paying the balance vis a vis Bolasie sell on fee if and when that happens? 

I actually read Harry's posts with a certain amount of confidence that it comes from a reliable source, that's not to say I always agree with what he writes. However get the impression that he usually backs up what he says and is ok with people having different opinions to his own as long as they are substantiated.

I actually read Harry's posts with a certain amount of confidence that it comes from a reliable source, that's not to say I always agree with what he writes. However get the impression that he usually backs up what he says and is ok with people having different opinions to his own as long as they are substantiated.

Exactly  If you read his posts over time, I've no doubt whatsoever Harry does have a contact who is In the Know.  I find it a bit odd some posters on here can't understand the reasons why you can't just reveal confidential information on messageboards without

a) losing any chance of getting further info from your source.

b) potentially messing up ongoing transfer deals.

c) if your contact is a professional one, potentially losing yourself work.

I'm not sure why some people on here are too naive to get that...

You're flogging a dead horse JJT.

Put yourself in Steve's shoes; some 43 year old bloke knows his nephew's friend 'very well' - your words - and has even been out for beers with his nephew's friend. Even that smells like worse than a bull's fart

Same guy then posts (days after he knew - allegedly) he isn't coming, in contradiction to everything that's come from official (BCFC, CPFC) and unofficial but verified to be trusted (Sky) channels.

Same guy then acknowledges in replies in our shoes he'd be the same (skeptical). Same guy then goes to, perhaps OTT lengths, to spout the same even acknowledging its unreasonable to trust. Same guy then almost patronises others for not believing.

You're not even the most bullish ITK outta-the-knows if that's indeed what you are. I won't call you it yet, but in a gentlemanly manner - considering all the above - I don't believe and every follow up posts comes across more unconvincing. Not digging you out, not saying you are so sad, but I suspect it could easily be the case and I don't think you can be too offended by that.

Happily quote this if he don't sign. I still will be less than convinced for reasons I said above about this simply being a 'reasonable' punt as we know who it is down to and we then know he's either said yes or no... It is a 50:50 call and the same outcome won't vindicate you.

Considering all the above, I think no rational person would have posted what you did because it's irrational to expect/ invite reliance and less rational and to keep harping on, IMO.

It feels like RR on a GJ thread. Attention seeking and the vehement follow up posts more so.

If I'm in fact wrong please accept my genuine apologies.

Archived