IGNORED

Dwight Gayle-Bid Accepted (Merged, And Merged Again And Again)

zombie

This reeks of Nicky Maynard mark two !

Palace already have said they would loan him out if no one comes in for him before end of window. So most likely no club will come in and offer a big fee for him now and chances are he'll be off on loan somewhere.

Whilst I do agree he is a bit too good for us, I can't help but feel I hope his career goes flat on his arse now.

Was that SC who said, or the lad himself?

In Cotts interview after the game he said the deal is OFF!  The interviewer asked him if there were any other targets and Cotts was quite sarcastic to him.  After, he said he didn't know what the budget was, so how can they make offers for players that cost 6 million?  Thought Cotts was very rude again with the interviewer,  who only asked him to explain why and what was going to happen.

In Cotts interview after the game he said the deal is OFF! The interviewer asked him if there were any other targets and Cotts was quite sarcastic to him. After, he said he didn't know what the budget was, so how can they make offers for players that cost 6 million? Thought Cotts was very rude again with the interviewer, who only asked him to explain why and what was going to happen.

The interviewer was awful

SC: "Dwight has made it clear he doesn't want to come here"

From Cott's own mouth DG NOT COMING!

So that means there is still a 50:50 chance of him still coming, right?

Unless I've missed something No One has got much right

No one even mentioned Codger

Or Fredericks - until it was done)

Or Robinson

One lad confirmed Hamer the eve before it became official

Are there badges issued for those that, if it happens successfully predict a incoming before it happens ?

Unless I missed something

Well, there we go. Not a surprise to anyone but at least it's confirmed and over and done with now. My guess is we're closer to getting other targets than SC is letting on...

I don't believe that for one minute fella sadly. I think we're miles off from signing the players Cotts wants and the reason is SL's stance on fees. It was back to angry cotts on RB today, directly saying we have a list of targets, but they'll only come here if we pay up.

There's something not right behind the scenes and it definitely feels as though Cotts wants to spend big, but the board want financial prudence.

Problem we have now is who the hell is available for a similar amount of money and surely anyone we now go after will be a massive disappointment to cotts who clearly wants a marquee striker....we have 2 weeks to find a new number 9 as well as strengthening defence and midfield....not quite panic stations yet but think we will be one of the most active clubs in championship between now and 31st August especially if we have another poor couple of results till then

Time for this thread to be closed now?

Maybe it should...unless he signs?!

What I think we should all learn from a 59 page thread about us possibly signing someone is that a lot of people need to take a long hard look at themselves. The close season and other transfer speculation always lead to these threads but they always end up in a man bitchfest on OTIB.

It's embarrasing.

Maybe it should...unless he signs?!

What I think we should all learn from a 59 page thread about us possibly signing someone is that a lot of people need to take a long hard look at themselves. The close season and other transfer speculation always lead to these threads but they always end up in a man bitchfest on OTIB.

It's embarrasing.

Keeps a few egos enriched tho

Archived