IGNORED

Dwight Gayle-Bid Accepted (Merged, And Merged Again And Again)

zombie

Is anyone clever enough to make a league table of ITKs? Could become quite interesting with Champions League qualification up for grabs, Jpt up for grabs for lower leagues, dare I say it the humiliation of being on a level footing with BLBR.

Presumably relegation will be to the Vanarama Bullshit league

Let's get this back on topic eh? ... Its all gotten rather silly...

At last some good news and something to celebrate!

According to at least one report in the Daily Mirror, Mars are bringing back Treets... after twenty one years off the shelves, Treets, the original chocolates 'that melt in your mouth not in your hand' are soon to reappear in the shops.

The grand-daddy of M&M's is coming back, ...watch out Mr Galaxy Minstrel a true rival returns to reclaim the melt in mouth top spot! :)

Gayle update..? ....nah, I know nothing.... Except its all got rather boring.

According to at least one report in the Daily Mirror, Mars are bringing back Treets... after twenty one years off the shelves, Treets, the original chocolates 'that melt in your mouth not in your hand' are soon to reappear in the shops.

The grand-daddy of M&M's is coming back, ...watch out Mr Galaxy Minstrel a true rival returns to reclaim the melt in mouth top spot! :)

Are they the ones that were like Russian Roulette on who got the coffee one, or was that Marvels?

. No I know him very well,I met him through my sisters son(nephew) granted

The point still stands regardless. I'm not calling you a liar mind- I don't know you from Adam so as far as I know you could be best buds- but surely you can understand why people are cynical?

If you've got a peanut stuck in your ear, how do you get it out?

Pour in some chocolate and it comes out a 'treet' boom boom!!!

source ?

Ain't that a bit rich after your very short factual comment earlier that had no supporting evidence. Think he probably thinks that if you can come on and say deal is off very matter of fact, he can come on and say deal is on in the same manner. Who knows you may both be spouting crap.

Archived