IGNORED

Atmosphere...

BUTOR

Changing the subject slightly but one thing I noticed Saturday is that I couldn't see any notice for away fans. The singers in the Atyeo stand and Brentford fans were just mingling with each other and some of the away supporters had no idea where to go.

Just thinking it might not go so smoothly on Wednesday night...

I made a point of this, Stewards not knowing where fans were supposed to go, Surely they won't be letting both sets of fans out together on Weds?

Changing the subject slightly but one thing I noticed Saturday is that I couldn't see any notice for away fans. The singers in the Atyeo stand and Brentford fans were just mingling with each other and some of the away supporters had no idea where to go.

Just thinking it might not go so smoothly on Wednesday night...

I got a feeling that Leeds at home second game of the season before all the teething problems are sorted was the last game that the powers that be would have wanted, I suppose it could have been worse and it wasn't the first home game :)

I was listening on Radio Bristol and when Gray scored the third for them their response was inaudible.

I think everyone in the ground can attest that we did, in fact, celebrate the third goal. Having only listened to the game on the radio and not actually attended the game, perhaps you're not in the best position to comment on the atmosphere.

I thought it was a pretty good effort all round, sound just wasn't travelling. Like others said I could see the Atyeo clapping and singing throughout from the South Stand end of the Dolman, but I couldn't actually hear it a lot of the time. I could only faintly hear Brentford cheer when they scored as well even though I could see them going mental.

I guess it's to be expected with an entire side stand missing, but still think Leeds should be a good one.

Also agree on that elbow track, kills the atmosphere completely, I can't believe Tim hasn't realised this.

I also find it a bit odd they stick to the same playlist regardless of the track, surely you'd alter it season by season?

I think it's a total mood killer, not rowdy enough for a football game! Seems very pretentious.

I also find it a bit odd they stick to the same playlist regardless of the track, surely you'd alter it season by season?

I think it's a total mood killer, not rowdy enough for a football game! Seems very pretentious.

It's strange, I know people have pointed it out to Tim that it's crap but maybe it's time to set up a poll on here to get a general consensus? If the majority don't like it I'm sure he'll reconsider. Then we can go back to Fatboy Slim :)

It's strange, I know people have pointed it out to Tim that it's crap but maybe it's time to set up a poll on here to get a general consensus? If the majority don't like it I'm sure he'll reconsider. Then we can go back to Fatboy Slim :)

Good idea, especially if it was possible to add in other suggestions.

Think anything over 33% against Elbow and it should go!

I'd rather drink up thee cider. Most teams have an anthem and stick to it. Liverpool. West Ham ' Stoke Man city etc. they don't change every week. We should have one and stick to it rather than play a hit from the current era

Agree, should appeal to a large majority and get the crowd singing and pumped for the game.

If you do that them someone will tell you the forum isn't representative.

Elbow - miserable northern shite. I don't want music that makes me want to cut my wrists thinking about my ex - or whatever that bearded fat bloke from bury whines about. Get some pumped up cider classics belting out!

I am sorry? You're ex was a bearded fat bloke?

Why did you break up?

I think everyone in the ground can attest that we did, in fact, celebrate the third goal. Having only listened to the game on the radio and not actually attended the game, perhaps you're not in the best position to comment on the atmosphere.

I never said you didn't celebrate it. I said the noise that followed it was inaudible (at least on the radio). Don't get upset, it was just an observation.

I am back after the internet failed for a week!

I thought the atmopshere was great especially when the first goal went in, all the 3 stands sounded brilliant. It is going to take a few games for the people in the Atyeo to find their place to stand, we could have done with a few more singers in the corner. Hopefully they will find their way over eventually. I especially enjoyed waving the flags and it felt like being back in the east end again with being able to move freely about as well. From the Atyeo looking at the Wedlock it looked superb, as for the lower Dolman it is just a mess. Hopefully that will get sorted out. I am really looking forward to Wednesday, just hope we get some luck.

Was in the atyeo and i was right at the back and we were very very loud!(to me) but i get where the ss people are coming from because i could see come clapping and singing but i couldnt hear nothing.

As for the dolman couodnt even see them singing so not suprised i didn't hear them.

As for the brentford fans i couldnt hear them singing at all, even after they just scored and we were silent!

Acoustics must be muddling things up because ashton gate is not a library!

I presume leeds have sold out? They will be extremely loud, i'm looking foeward to the atmosphere!

I thought the flags in the Atyeo looked great but I've just been reading on Twitter that some people have been complaining to the club about them.

I hope the club don't make a knee jerk reaction and ban them, personally I'd like to see a lot more in there.

It's an unreserved stand so people can always move if they don't like them.

I thought the flags in the Atyeo looked great but I've just been reading on Twitter that some people have been complaining to the club about them.

I hope the club don't make a knee jerk reaction and ban them, personally I'd like to see a lot more in there.

What?!! Morons... was this from an official account?

Unreserved seating allows them to kindly move :)

Archived