IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

It doesn't help that BCFC supporters page say whatever Stockhausen says but with certainty. People believe what they say but they're just the same a collective site ran by fans who know as much as most on here.

I'm saying this again as I notice they've now deleted a Facebook page saying he's not signing "FACT" since the Hull developments from Bruce.

It doesn't help that BCFC supporters page say whatever Stockhausen says but with certainty. People believe what they say but they're just the same a collective site ran by fans who know as much as most on here.

I'm saying this again as I notice they've now deleted a Facebook page saying he's not signing "FACT" since the Hull developments from Bruce.

I'm quite new to the City groups on fb - but they are full of shit. They slag OTIB off, I wonder how many of them are on here?

So holding out for a move to Hull, who don't want him, which caught AS offguard and he now admits he has no idea going on.

To the chap who a few pages ago asked why he's got a bad rep on here there's your reason.

Considering he should have links at us, links at Brentford (reasonably) and links to the local hacks up in Hull and West London that is why he is a) crap at his job and b) a crap source.

There's no shame in admitting you can't get information out and he shouldn't be scared to admit when he is in the dark from the off rather than once caught out.

Not at all mate, but don't pee us about. Join or move on.

So if someone approached you and offered you a job that you hadn't applied for that means relocating to another City and leaving all your mates behind, yet the company that approached you operated at the same level in your field as your current one you would make a snap decision would you?

I would rather players thought about signing for us rather than just saying yes and then regretting it later.  Maybe I'm old fashioned like that!

So if someone approached you and offered you a job that you hadn't applied for that means relocating to another City and leaving all your mates behind, yet the company that approached you operated at the same level in your field as your current one you would make a snap decision would you?

I would rather players thought about signing for us rather than just saying yes and then regretting it later.  Maybe I'm old fashioned like that!

That is the way of football. They have short a short career and pretty much all are prepared to travel to further that career. If he is not keen on the move (which looks likely) it's not worth a 6-9 mill punt. Time to move on.

Wish Coppell would of taken a bit longer to think about our offer before committing.

So have managed a morning with only the odd glance at this thread and it seems a bit more positive than before.

So if, and I mean if, he signs, how will it go? Will we get an idea that's it's done and dusted and then have to wait for the official confirmation or are our arguments about AS and other itks gonna be suddenly interrupted by an announcement on the OS?

That is the way of football. They have short a short career and pretty much all are prepared to travel to further that career. If he is not keen on the move (which looks likely) it's not worth a 6-9 mill punt. Time to move on.

Short career indeed. And we probably want to put a four year contract in place on that short career if we are spending that sort of money. We should not forget that football operates fixed term contracts and so if you have a short term career of course you should be even more concerned about making the right move than some of us who have 30-40 year careers may be.

I'm getting bewildered by Stockhausen. After what seems an eternity (and I know it isn't) of him saying the deals on then he doesn't know, now he's saying that Brentford have offered Gray a new contract!! Really?? Why would Brentford accept an offer from us then put an improved contract under the players nose. As far as I can see nothing's happening until there's official confirmation either way from the club

Archived