IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

To be fair to Gray, he was the leading scorer on a playoff team. Offering him a small bump in wages(most likely the case) wasn't going to be very appealing for joining a "lesser" squad. I'm not mad but a part of me hopes his career stalls a bit because of it. I imagine a striker liked Gray or Gayle could've put 25 goals up with the way we play.

Watford want to sell Vydra, and only signed him as they had to die to a clause in the loan agreement. 3million and wages of around 10-15k a week

Sky reported earlier today, that Watford are considering an enquiry from Florest for a season long loan, so might not be for sale.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11727/9957580/nottingham-forest-ask-watford-about-loaning-matej-vydra

Why hasn't the club or Cotts come out and say that the Gray deal is dead? Sky says "Sources believe", Brentford say he trained there this morning but I have not see anywhere our club confirming. Could it be that he is just weighing up all options, I live in hope!

Well the club hadn't even confirmed we bid for him.

Why hasn't the club or Cotts come out and say that the Gray deal is dead? Sky says "Sources believe", Brentford say he trained there this morning but I have not see anywhere our club confirming. Could it be that he is just weighing up all options, I live in hope!

Brentfords chairman was on talk sport earlier about 30 mins after the managers press conference. When asked how everything was progressing he said he didn't have any update. Surely him failing to agree terms is an update that he should of known about.

he didn't train, he was at the training ground

It's the club's policy to not talk about transfers, so I'm not sure why they broke cover with Dwight Gayle.

I think cotts was annoyed with how Gayle and his agent wouldn't even bother come and see us or maybe was conned saying he was coming here but then turned out just as a publicity stunt.

Thing is at lower leagues clubs and agents will most likely keep quiet if we pay them a small fee to keep the matter to themselves. But at championship level there are lots of greedy clubs/agents just using us as bait for other teams.

I wouldn't be suprised to see lindegard,Gayle and Gray move for smaller fees by dead line day or on deadline day itself.

The funny thing is SL will be annoyed everyone knows our budget and yet he knew this already from last time he did this.

We may sign one or two players (hopefully more ) and the rest loan players .

Archived