IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

Reading on twitter tweet between daily mail sports saying that Burnley now interested in Gray and BBC's Alistair Durden replying that he's not surprised Bristol City being used as a stalking horse to prompt preferred clubs into action.

Edit; As I was typing this streety beat me to it, see above

Who's up for some serious clutching at straws....

Gary has unfavourited the tweet that said "you can do better than them!"

I don't have a problem with Gray waiting for a bigger club to make their move, which they would once they realised he was available. But liking that tweet was a bit of a shit thing to do, he owes us nothing, but he should use his brain on a social media site where you can't fart without everyone knowing about it

Note to board - this is how you get a transfer done.

I don't think for one minute that Gray & Gayle wouldn't know what they wages would be before coming for a look around. I get your point, but I think City are the same as everyone else

I don't have a problem with Gray waiting for a bigger club to make their move, which they would once they realised he was available. But liking that tweet was a bit of a shit thing to do, he owes us nothing, but he should use his brain on a social media site where you can't fart without everyone knowing about it

I don't think for one minute that Gray & Gayle wouldn't know what they wages would be before coming for a look around. I get your point, but I think City are the same as everyone else

It's the fact that we couldn't agree terms after about 48 hours of silence, then today is the first anyone is hearing of Burnley even being interested and it looks like they'll sign him today.

Based on Gray's tweets he seems to think we wasted his time...says to me it must be about money but maybe I'm putting 2+2 and getting 5.

Which begs the question...

Which do you prefer? The standard Bristol City way of first becoming aware of a new signing on the day he signs?

Or being aware of the chase and the excitement that surrounds?

I know that the latter has twice recently ended in heartbreak but I can't help but love it.

The 14 year old me wants to read it on ceefax. They never got anything wrong

The 42 year old me also likes the chase, the conversation etc. What I don't like is spottings, talk of Curbs house, and people asking the club, Durden or Stockhausen on twitter what is going on

The 42 year old me also likes the chase, the conversation etc. What I don't like is spottings, talk of Curbs house, and people asking the club, Durden or Stockhausen on twitter what is going on

Wasn't football page 302 on ceefax?!

ITK- deal done. Marmite player - can't say who.

Added to your list.

Archived