IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

Fairly confident if a deal could've been done it would've been if only down to PR pressures. I don't blame the club one bit - I can't anyway, I don't know what the accusation I'd throw at them may be :/

For all those moaning about wages who knows, perhaps he didn't like the reaction

Yeps, SL could have thrown more money at both deals and probably got them, but you have to drawn a line somewhere.

Its OK, I think this is all meant to happen this way, best things come to those who wait 

Agree with others that this is getting incredibly frustrating and annoying. Personally I hope the club persevere with these types of signings, not just up front but in other positions too. Hope we don't fall back on players like Bradshaw who won't improve the first team.

With you on this, however the problem we have is that we now have 10 days to find another 3 or 4 players we are running short of time and options imo which for me means that the likes of Bradshaw could be our only realistic targets

Not sure why we keep going for these players, they are way out of our league! There is showing ambition and then there is plain embarrassment.

To be fair Gray plays for Brentford and likely may for the rest of the season. I wouldn't say that's out of our league.

Greedy average modern fooballers, not interested in building their careers, but want it all now!!

If you have a 10 - 15 year career you don't have too many chances to take a gamble to build your career and so you must take the most reasonable one. If he is interested in building a career in the Premier League the calculated gamble probably would be to bin us off in the hope of Hull.

Absolute f###### joke now.

What is going wrong this summer?!?

We go up comfortably, trying to show ambition to get further yet were looking a serious laughing stock.

Totally embarrassing.

Oh yeah, we should have put a gun to their heads and forced them to sign.

Where has the Brentford manager said he's not joining? 

Can't see anything on his twitter?

This is the manager that said at his post match conference that he was not aware of what was going on in relation to transfers. There has been no official announcement by us and Cotts at last night press conference still seemed positive. I just wonder if the deal is not dead yet?

This is the manager that said at his post match conference that he was not aware of what was going on in relation to transfers. There has been no official announcement by us and Cotts at last night press conference still seemed positive. I just wonder if the deal is not dead yet?

The player trained at Brentford this morning and the Brentford manager has said he has failed to agree terms with City.

I think we're clutching at straws hoping this is still on.

Archived