IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

I had a quick glance and see from a related article that Tom Heaton is now captain.

I seem to recall that several on this forum mocked him when he left for Burnley, then of the Championship prior to their short venture in the Premiership.

I always rated him and am pleased that he has done well for himself.

Vokes went to Charlton.

He is still with Burnley and scored against Leeds earlier this season.

Whether he will remain is another matter, although now Ings has gone he will presumably remain a first team player alongside Gray.

If not, he might be worth an enquiry, although he presumably has less than happy memories of his brief stay at Ashton Gate. 

He's signed

SSN

Haha, Brentford fans not going to be amused, earlier they were sucking each other off because he turned us down, classsic, must visit their forum and check the tear count. 

Could be an awkward day for him this saturday as its Burnley v Brentford.

Hahah, classic, what a ****** though, turning us down for them! Absolute idiot

Burnley? :laugh: he turned us down for them? Not being funny,I know they just left the prem but burnley are no bigger than us. Think I'd rather be at a club on the way up not on their way down. Not to mention it's a shit pit. Oh well never worth 9mill anyway.

Utter garbage? Why are they on the way down? Strong chance they could bounce straight back

Reading his interview, he's spoken to a lot of people for advice who have recommended working for Sean Dyche and looking at how Austin and ings careers have gone since joining Burnley it's a sensible choice to go there.

They will be in the prem again before we make it without a doubt

I had a quick glance and see from a related article that Tom Heaton is now captain.

I seem to recall that several on this forum mocked him when he left for Burnley, then of the Championship prior to their short venture in the Premiership.

I always rated him and am pleased that he has done well for himself.

He was our best player by miles the last season

Burnley are a very well run football club...if I had to choose between us, Hull and them as a Pro...I'd go their too.

There are also some really nice villages to live within an hours drive of Burnley, and the nightlife of Manchester not far either.

Indeed. Could quite concivebaly live in Manc or Cheshire and drive that every day, not a problem.

Good luck to him, for me it was a stupid amount of money. Its just pretty concerning now that yet another week has passed without any new faces in.. Granted there is a week and a bit left but Jesus this transfer window has been a shocker for our management team.

Indeed. Could quite concivebaly live in Manc or Cheshire and drive that every day, not a problem.

Good luck to him, for me it was a stupid amount of money. Its just pretty concerning now that yet another week has passed without any new faces in.. Granted there is a week and a bit left but Jesus this transfer window has been a shocker for our management team.

How anyone can blame him for choosing Burnley over us I do t know.

We apear to have had him in front of us and not made a compelling argument. Football-wise we are cony compelling..... Recently promoted, no real pedigree and one look at the table..... so unless the financial argument is more than compelling we won't get this type of player.... is this SL's strategy? Make us look ambitious on the face of it without backing up with the wages? One way or another it is hard to see quality players joining us without having to pay a premium at this late stage of the window..... Hope I'm wrong.

Archived