IGNORED

The Official Champions V Leeds United Match Day Thread

Who's that bloke saying 'school boy error' for the first goal.. on rad briz? thought Portland Bill said it was a clear dive.

Bit of a pillock this guy on the radio if you ask me.

Don't think he's ever got anything positive without loads negative as well from the times I've heard him.

Who's that bloke saying 'school boy error' for the first goal.. on rad briz? thought Portland Bill said it was a clear dive.

Bit of a pillock this guy on the radio if you ask me.

To be honest the guy was there, whereas we are going by what the radio said or second hand information, the radio did state it was a blatant dive, maybe he meant schoolboy error being that we shouldn't be allowing a 3 on1 situation to develope in the first place!

Paul Walsh on SSN just talking about Flint having a half chance in the Leeds box. Called him a fish out of water up there, typical centre half finish. :facepalm:

Did your research then Paul?

Flint didn't score 15 goals last year then Paul?

d***

How much is he paid for being a total pillock?

17 shots, 11 on target, compared to Leeds' 7 and 3 makes you wonder if our seeming desperation for a new striker isn't so bonkers after all.

Mind you; delighted for Agard tonight. Took a step down to join us last year, worked his arse off, and now gets his chance - cannot see him not starting now; need his energy.

Guy on Radio Bristol? He's spot on.

To be honest the guy was there, whereas we are going by what the radio said or second hand information, the radio did state it was a blatant dive, maybe he meant schoolboy error being that we shouldn't be allowing a 3 on1 situation to develope in the first place!

Not his fault the guy in the studio is useless... should have cut him off an eon ago.

Just a note, when we played with a back four last time we were up we got anhiliated. Ironically, we did better under Millen, playing er, ironically enough a 3-5-2 hybrid.. Strange days and all that

Not really saying that a back 4 is the way to go. Just trying to make the point of getting into a formation that can defend as well as attack. Sounds (and I haven't been to a game yet) like we haven't quite got that balance right yet

he's full of rubbish, not sure I could agree with any point he has made.  and he made numerous points numerous times.

What, the one saying we need 3/4 signings and that a point tonight doesn't change that? How is that wrong? He praised the players we do have out there, just spoke about our poor pre-season. I share exactly the same thoughts.

Edited by BCFC Jordan