IGNORED

The Official Champions V Leeds United Match Day Thread

He didn't touch the Leeds player, the Leeds player pushed it past him and dived to the floor.

I've watched it 20 times now and it was 100% never a penalty.

So you can't blame the keeper.

Out of curiosity, how and where have you 'watched' this?

Sorry, I have just seen you are watching Sky.

Edited by PHILINFRANCE

I don't think we are out of place in this division at all, I think we are as good as any team in the division and we should be competing up the top end.

But we aint going to win ANY games if we continue to make the same naive mistakes every game and fail to take simple chances.

I'm fed up of hearing from SC and pundits how well we've played - we can't win games with such naive tactics and poor finishing.

Adam Baker just said "all they have to do is keep playing as they are". That sums it up for me - ignore the fact that we will concede again on the break.

AND THERE WE ARE....................0-2

Its so so predictable.

We are in big trouble.

I don't know how Adam Baker has a job in any form of media, he may actually be made out of wood.
  • Like 1

Starting to feel like we're back to the "we'll never see a clean sheet again" times. 

I know it's going to be considered "too soon" to give up on 3-5-2 but even with our amazing season last season it looked like it had it's weaknesses at times and now we've taken a step up and are against much better quality. I'm worried this formation and lack of quality in the middle actually could potentially see us get relegated if it's not addressed, not to mention we could do with a CB who will command the back line and lead.