IGNORED

The Official Champions V Leeds United Match Day Thread

Watford managed to get promoted last season using it and weren't the best team in the league on paper

All I'm saying is three teams out of three have beaten us comfortably without any of them playing very good football.

At this level it's pretty clear we're going to have to be considerably better defensively to make this system work for us.

• Like 1

I don't disagree. Don't think we should be ditching the system on 19th August

Maybe not but when is he allowable time to start being concerned? If not 4 games, 8? 10? 20?

Another couple of performances like this and it'll be 5 played and zero points.

Cotts will be incredibly worried about our defensive inability, no matter what he says. And he's not the only one!

It's not like we've even played top end teams yet.

I'm definitely not a panicker by nature but to suggest there's nothing to worry about and it's all good is wide of the mark!

Feel sorry for sc ... Not been backed enough as of yet !!!! Clearly knows the areas to stenghthen but not paying enough ... Last year burns and Reid were not good enough , but now in the league above he has to include them . He does his work very early pre season and was not given the tools to do it this !!!!

Not been backed enough? Are you ill?

• Like 1

Agreed, the plot losers will be about later!!

You know i agree with a lot of what you say Bill, i just dont think people are able to sensible coversations about where we are.

3 5 2 is fine, but we do not have 11 players good enough to play it and compete at this level.

SC is the manager and now has to demonstrate is acumen in turning this around with the resources at hand.

• Like 2

Couldnt go tonight so watching it on SSN. According to the guy watching the game, we've had lots of possession and endeavour but no end product,

Yep...been chatting to mate on phone who's at game. Plenty of possession...but no end product. According to BBC 64% possession.

Unfortunately Counter attack has been our weakness all season and pre season.

Anyway goal...I predicted 2-2 COYR's ;-)

• Like 1