IGNORED

The Official Champions V Leeds United Match Day Thread

That was tough to take, going in at one down, but please don't over-react if we lose again.

We are in a bl**dy difficult division, yes we walked League One last season but did the people on here who predicted we'd go straight up again truly believe that?!

Working in football brings unbelievable pressure and I'm glad that the views of everyone on here represent a tiny minority of our fanbase. If all our fans had the same views as some on here then our management team would simply break under the expectation levels.

When I'm talking with the chaps and chapesses in the pub a great sense of realism is evident, and I still think, as I've said all along, that we'll finish 17th, and that would be brill!

We'll win a few, we'll lose a few, we'll draw a few - last season was amazing, one of the best in our history.

Enjoy the memories when you can but realise the next nine months will be tough....

What does over react mean? What i am actually allowed to say?

The only scapegoats are lady luck at the moment and one mad decision which cost us and one more with the potential to.

There's no gulf in class here nor was there against Brentford.

No need for panic. I'm enjoying watching us play some good football and good performances will on average be rewarded.

Good that we seem to be playing ok.

At this level however, a good team needs to be able to play 90 mins without 'mad decisions', otherwise it is not a good performance.

Anyhow, fingers crossed for the second half.

Is this indicitive of how the second tier has shifted since we went down. It's almost PremLge 2 all in name (not in wealth). Albeit the attitude is the same with more diving and play acting to gain advantage. If so City need to man up. Either that ir were getting a bum deal recently with decisions etc.

We only went down in 2013 dont think it has changed at all.. This is football unfortunately, being on top of games and not getting the rub of the green can happen at any level.

That was tough to take, going in at one down, but please don't over-react if we lose again.

We are in a bl**dy difficult division, yes we walked League One last season but did the people on here who predicted we'd go straight up again truly believe that?!

Working in football brings unbelievable pressure and I'm glad that the views of everyone on here represent a tiny minority of our fanbase. If all our fans had the same views as some on here then our management team would simply break under the expectation levels.

When I'm talking with the chaps and chapesses in the pub a great sense of realism is evident, and I still think, as I've said all along, that we'll finish 17th, and that would be brill!

We'll win a few, we'll lose a few, we'll draw a few - last season was amazing, one of the best in our history.

Enjoy the memories when you can but realise the next nine months will be tough....

Top post.

• Like 1

Harsh. He should have stayed on his feet but why was he out in that situation in the first place? Because of terrible decision making and trying to be audacious instead of a simple pass. Got to blame those who allow a 4 on 1 as soon as we lose the ball!

Wing backs playing as wingers on the edge of the opposition box....your centre defenders better be bloody good or that's what happens. Doubly frustrating when you've undone yourself by crap decision making

it  can't help if the corner doesn't beat the first defender.