IGNORED

Bobby Changed The Game

Nomad

Doesn't surprise me, the lad always had good technique just lacked stature.

Always liked him when I have seen him play. Seems to have time and get his head up.   Long may it continue  Never understood why he was loaned down to league 2 level

Nah. Not good enough for League Two. Him and Wes Burns on our bench is a disaster. No options to change the game ahem Agard. No squad depth... Ahh freeman......

Hmmm

Yea I said in preseason that Bobby always jumped out on the screen in the highlights of training and such. You saw it out there tonight. He deserves a start on Saturday in my opinion.

As for Fredericks, I will withhold judgement for a few more matches as it seems WB takes lads a bit to come up to speed. If by mid September he isn't looking as sharp then I'll critique him.

To think it was 20 years ago Alan Hansen said you never win anything with kids

This is the thing, we are so slow to promote young'uns, we think of him as being a kid, he's 22 and will be 23 later this season

The United kids were younger than that.

Get him in now for a run or what's the point?

As brilliant as the come back was....and was enjoyed, let's not get carried away with Reid and Burns. Reid is one who needs to be replaced and, overall, is not good enough if we want to progress at this standard. Burns....jury still out for me. Certainly not ready for a starting place week in week out.

Would love them to be good enough and take this league by storm, but let's be realistic here please

As brilliant as the come back was....and was enjoyed, let's not get carried away with Reid and Burns. Reid is one who needs to be replaced and, overall, is not good enough if we want to progress at this standard. Burns....jury still out for me. Certainly not ready for a starting place week in week out.

Would love them to be good enough and take this league by storm, but let's be realistic here please

Wow. Give the lad a break FFS  :facepalm:

What more can he do? He's come on with his side 2-0 down, played some really neat stuff and split open the Leeds back line with a quality pass to help get us back into the game.

Such a needless comment... 

Based on tonight's performance I'd have him starting. Very impressive.

Would also have Burns in for Fredericks as Fredericks looks way off the pace and lacking in confidence.

Not sure I can agree personally. 

Reid showed some good energy but gave the ball away in key areas too often and rarely beat the first man from his corners. Nice to see him show some urgency but we battered them from the off tonight and a cameo is different to doing it for 90.

Archived