IGNORED

' Massive Financial Hole '

BRISTOL86

I refuse to believe that no one at the club looked into the wages of certain players we were interested in long before we were promoted

How this has come as this much of a surprise is really worrying

Then we go dishing out multi million pound offers to players who are going to want top dollar, and we won't give that to them

Is it more of a 'financial hole', or someone has ****** up, badly?

He is clearly pissed off and who can blame him, he knows we have wasted a great opportunity on the back of last season to strengthen and have a real go at promotion this season.

Yep. A silly comment.

Three signings and it's the 27th August. No excuses, we've been mismanaged off the pitch this summer.

• Admin

No more yet from Fisher on Twittter - can't find any new articles anywhere emanating from this 29 min press conf / interview

Looks like Fisher might have a bit of contact at AG and knows Stockhausen

Will no doubt be released by the club later this afternoon - it would have been the usual Thursday pre-match interview

If Stockhausen was there, you can be sure it'll be on the back page of the post tomorrow

Notice the original tweet was time stamped 5.40am this morning !!!

How does Twitter work - is this likely to be an accurate time ?

Does it suggest mega Bull**** ?

I'm surprised I can't find a sniff of an article anywhere from anyone about this ?

Add this to the bizarre if true I'm starting to smell Bull ?

Anyone else ?

• Admin

Either get on with your job Cotts or fuck off.... Sick of the bloody excuses tbh!!

Tend to agree, we've heard this side of things a little too much this season.

What the hell are they doing if they are surprised by the wage gap ? Clearly looking at the wrong players if that is the case!

We need to keep doing what we have done recently and buy the best of what is around leaue one and work with that.

Even Cotts can't be naive enough to think a golden money pot was going to magically appear and mean we could compete with other teams and their wage structure !

I'm surprised I can't find a sniff of an article anywhere from anyone about this ?

Anyone else ?

Twitter does that when opening links. Not sure why. It was posted recently.

Have to say I always found Robinson to be very positive and can't recall him moaning about money, appears a realistic fella and him and Winkleman were praising each other up only a couple of days ago

He took every opportunity (and he's the media's favourite) to tell the world that Dongs were punching well above their weight, and that us and Sheffield United (who still worry me) and far bigger budgets

As Robbo might say - zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Which is also how SC is making me feel right now, too

Anyone else ?

It probably thinks you're in the US so it's adjusted the time accordingly.

• Admin

He took every opportunity (and he's the media's favourite) to tell the world that Dongs were punching well above their weight, and that us and Sheffield United (who still worry me) and far bigger budgets

As Robbo might say - zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Which is also how SC is making me feel right now, too

True, but that was last season - they've just got on with things so far this season

Personally I think he's just annoyed that we aren't giving him everything he wants in the transfer market and is trying to leak out this dissapointment he feels, in the hope that SL and/or KB see this constant moaning and suddenly decide to do a U-turn on their stances and decide to give him way more wages/freedom etc.

Archived