IGNORED

Fair Play To Him

AshtonGreat

But why exactly are you planning to abuse him?

Because he joined a better team/business over a smaller one (everyone would do that)

Because he decided to join the club/business which offers him more money? (everyone would do that)

Because he wants to play at the highest level he can and get into the Premier League (everyone would do that)

Is it not at all natural that when a player turns out club down that he isn't going to be at the top of our Christmas card list?

In the same way, when the likes of Maynard left for a 'bigger club' after our club had supported through injuries, the canes were a little hacked off?

You mentioned in your post that Burnley are a bigger club but I guess it's down to how you assess bigger? They shortly have a much smaller ground so does that make them bigger as an example?

For me, I just feel we need to make Ashton Gate as intimidating as people where opposition players don't like coming. If that means getting into Grey to wind him up, along with Barton of course, then great, bring it on..!

Grey has since said he feels destined to play for England so good luck to him, but if he was that good, he would be playing in the Premiership by now - bring on the England, you're having a laugh and what a water of money, nothing personal, he just chose not to join OUR club so he's no friend of ours..

Is it not at all natural that when a player turns out club down that he isn't going to be at the top of our Christmas card list?

In the same way, when the likes of Maynard left for a 'bigger club' after our club had supported through injuries, the canes were a little hacked off?

You mentioned in your post that Burnley are a bigger club but I guess it's down to how you assess bigger? They shortly have a much smaller ground so does that make them bigger as an example?

For me, I just feel we need to make Ashton Gate as intimidating as people where opposition players don't like coming. If that means getting into Grey to wind him up, along with Barton of course, then great, bring it on..!

Grey has since said he feels destined to play for England so good luck to him, but if he was that good, he would be playing in the Premiership by now - bring on the England, you're having a laugh and what a water of money, nothing personal, he just chose not to join OUR club so he's no friend of ours..

Are you honestly trying to say Bristol City are bigger than Burnley to any neutral?? They've spent the same amount of time in the top tier as we have in the third tier. They've won the first division in 1960, reached the quarters of the European Cup, won the FA cup, finalists 3 times, semi finalists 8 times.

Yes I know we will have a bigger ground soon...Bristol is a massive city and Burnley is a small town. Success should be the other way round comparing size of the town and city but it isn't ...

Archived