IGNORED

Fair Play To Him

AshtonGreat

As I said your with us or against us!

...he chose the best option for his chances of playing in the PL, for him and his family...isn't that what we all would do?? A footballer has the same rights as the rest of us, he isn't a Judas you are a massive idiot if you think that. He never said he was signing like Delph did with Villa so where's the issue

...he chose the best option for his chances of playing in the PL, for him and his family...isn't that what we all would do?? A footballer has the same rights as the rest of us, he isn't a Judas you are a massive idiot if you think that. He never said he was signing like Delph did with Villa so where's the issue

So I'm a massive idiot for having and opinion . . . .

My opinions are my own, and bourne out of fraustration, you on the other hand can do one!!

Had to get something in there about Villa, didn't you? Or was that your housemate.... :thumbsup:

I hope he doesn't get slaughtered by the fans, bit of banter is fine, but if I wasn't a City fan and I was in his position I'd have made the same decision too

Exactly, he wasn't a city fan, didn't want to come here and thank **** we didn't waste all that money on him. Best thing is for is to win tomorrow, for BC to finish above Burnley at end of season and for him to get absolutely slaughtered tomorrow ! In my opinion he should never even come for talks if he had no willingness to join.

Exactly, he wasn't a city fan, didn't want to come here and thank **** we didn't waste all that money on him. Best thing is for is to win tomorrow, for BC to finish above Burnley at end of season and for him to get absolutely slaughtered tomorrow ! In my opinion he should never even come for talks if he had no willingness to join.

He may have been willing to join, but SC couldn't convince him and he was advised by 'Football people' to go to Burnley.

Funnily...SC has hardly spoken about our great win at 'Boro....yet spoken mainly about his frustrations in the transfer market with us....and then gave such a glowing and detailed interview about how great Burnley are, his great relationship with their owner, and how he still looks out for them, and has weekly natters with his PA their....reckon he'd prefer to be back their tbh.....so you can't blame Gray wanting to go their either, with such glowing recommendations....even by our own manager...not seen him so positive about a Club for a while.

Personally I want EVERY Burnley player to be given grief. And I want it to be the same no matter who the visiting team is. 

I want away teams to rock up the Gate absolutely shitting a brick about the noise and the animosity towards them.

So very much this.  Unsettling hostile abuse is what is needed, with the goal of making them collectively shit their pants.  The only exceptions being visiting ex-players.

He may have been willing to join, but SC couldn't convince him and he was advised by 'Football people' to go to Burnley.

Funnily...SC has hardly spoken about our great win at 'Boro....yet spoken mainly about his frustrations in the transfer market with us....and then gave such a glowing and detailed interview about how great Burnley are, his great relationship with their owner, and how he still looks out for them, and has weekly natters with his PA their....reckon he'd prefer to be back their tbh.....so you can't blame Gray wanting to go their either, with such glowing recommendations....even by our own manager...not seen him so positive about a Club for a while.

Christ on a bike, do you honestly think he was going to join us when Burnley can offer much better wages?

Blimey. Do you want the manager's job?

He keeps talking about the future but never mentions with Burnley. The first article to say he had rejected us said it was because we wouldn't offer him less than a 4 year deal (Burnley have offered him 3) and wouldn't put in certain release clauses. He says it wasn't money and I tend to believe him. I doubt Burnley would have offered much more than us but they may have been more willing to stick in certain release clauses and obviously didn't mind giving him a fairly short contract for a club record signing. 

Proud of City for not buckling to players demands that aren't in the best interest of the club. 

So, he's been given some advice on how to manage his brand and PR, and after several quick statements, all is fine?

Perhaps making daft statements about going to a better club (to help his career) and soon wanting to play for England are easily forgotten? Personally, anything we do to help unsettle opposition players at the gate should be encouraged, we want a fortress where players find it hard to play don't we? After all, aren't we the 12th man?

So, lets hope the "what a waste of money" and "England, you're having a laugh" chants soon appear - he chose elsewhere over us, so why support him in any manner or be nice to him because latterly he suggested Bristol City was actually a good club that he respected, we only support BCFC, don't we?

And of course we have the lovely Joey Barton to slaughter as well, of what fun it'll be tomorrow :yes:

Archived