IGNORED

Cotts On Radio Bristol

BRIAN WILSON

Bizarre moment where 'Mark who had been at the Gate today' advised he was as a steward although he was actually a Gashead, but still was able to give his opinion on SC ... that was always going to go well!

Couldn't believe that, like his opinion matters was saying how SC is rude and the fans don't like him, what a tosser!!

Bizarre moment where 'Mark who had been at the Gate today' advised he was as a steward although he was actually a Gashead, but still was able to give his opinion on SC ... that was always going to go well!

Still, pleased to hear from Mark the Gashead that he thought Williamson had a good game. Special people....

He basically said in regards to transfers that cards were on the tables with certain players but they were waiting to see if they get better offers before committing to bcfc . So we may sign some on Tuesday when they realise there better offer is not coming off . Other than that we will then be using the loan system.

He basically said in regards to transfers that cards were on the tables with certain players but they were waiting to see if they get better offers before committing to bcfc . So we may sign some on Tuesday when they realise there better offer is not coming off . Other than that we will then be using the loan system.

Basically were 2nd best... All bodes really well!!

Dreadful interviewing by RB again. WHY do they ask questions with a direct statement? Ask him a question!

They are obviously scared of him and it shows!

He's not the easiest person to interview. He is borderline rude and very brusque every time he talks to reporters, which is strange seeing how jovial and friendly he is chatting to fans.

He's been absolutely slaughtered by the press in some of his previous jobs, so perhaps that has scarred him.

He's not the easiest person to interview. He is borderline rude and very brusque every time he talks to reporters, which is strange seeing how jovial and friendly he is chatting to fans.

He's been absolutely slaughtered by the press in some of his previous jobs, so perhaps that has scarred him.

The interviewers don't help the situation, they sound like schoolboys doing a school project - nervously laughing their way through the interview. They need to take control of the situation.

It's certainly an agenda when you can't pick out anything positive ever to say about the club he so say supports.

The irony is it's certainly an 'agenda' when people,repeatedly throw 'your agenda' continually at some posters

People want to open their eyes and ears as to exactly what's going on than worry if people have agendas or not

He's a bad loser for sure, because he's a winner. At least this is the case straight after a match. He did say it was only half an hour or so since the match finished, ask me later and I might feel different (or something like that). But he certainly puts up a barrier which makes the interviewer nervous of him. You can feel both of them just wanting to get the interview over.

As you say instead of trotting out the usual 'we will work hard in training this week to put it right' I think he was asked 'will you work hard in training' and he replied, 'yes because we always do', so it was, to quote SoD, a stupid question.

Agendas Agendas Agendas

If I don't agree it's an agenda

No Bob that's not it at all. Both you and Spudski have insinuated for some time that there's something rather sinister/ unpleasant/wrong going on behind the scenes.

When you guys have been asked to show your hand- you won't/don't/can't.

There's no point in popping into the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.

I'm completely prepared to totally agree that something has gone very wrong with our transfers but until there is conclusive proof that there is a major behind the scenes problem- it's just mother's in the playground tittle tattle to the rest of us on OTIB.

You weren't at the game today but I think we saw a very good BCFC team who clearly wanted to win and were unlucky not to. We are so close- so very close to being a really good Championship team. However, if you just look at the score it tells you a different story.

If you just look at the lack of transfer business- it also tells you a different story but you or Spudski or anyone else  on here are not privy to the facts, not at meetings with Burt or SC or SL so it's just pure speculation in the absence of hard evidence.

I don't doubt your support for City or that of Spudski ( who clearly knows more about the game than me) but this whole SC thing is just plain silly and , imo, stirs up more sillyness.

The irony is it's certainly an 'agenda' when people,repeatedly throw 'your agenda' continually at some posters

People want to open their eyes and ears as to exactly what's going on than worry if people have agendas or not

Well it's quite difficult to know what is going on when we have nothing but a load of cryptic messages thrown about on this forum that are apparently "ITK" yet quite frankly say bugger all apart from how bad things are supposed to be behind the scenes.

I look at performances of the team solely, and if there is something dreadful happening between Cotterill and his players behind closed doors then they are doing a bloody bad job of showing how awful he is to them. The performances have been superb bar a few lapses of concentration, there is nothing on the outside that is showing this so say unrest.

So you'll have to forgive me for saying things how I see it with my own eyes, is there frustration regarding transfers, of course, is the money there, yes, can we force players to sign for us, no. I'm not sure how losing out to Burnley parachute payments means there is a crisis behind the scenes. Ambition was shown in the market, it didn't work so far. We still have a very good first eleven that has shown it can compete with the best of this league. If there was such a bad atmosphere in the camp there would be very obvious signs on a Saturday afternoon that all is not ok.

Archived