IGNORED

Cotts On Radio Bristol

BRIAN WILSON

Time for some kip -

Don't care one hoot whether people believe , don't believe , ignore me, write me off as a WUM , throw their teddies around a bit more

All those demanding to know what I or other posters have heard ( I can promise you it's more than me and Spudski) are you going to be satisfied with a list or summary of what we've heard !!!

Ha ha - yeah alright

As some of you have demonstrated by your posts - Would be another 12 pages of same people dismissing everything and anything and writing everything off as horseshite

Glad I didn't work with some of you !!!

What will happen will happen

Maybe everything will all be alright again in a few weeks

And there we go.

Tis about power and grasp of. This person is treated as celebrity because they give me x y and z info. I shall tantalise the rest with drip bits and keep the juiciest bits to myself, proclaiming  I am in the know

If you werent torn, you would have said nothing.

If you have info relating to the club and it's running then spit it out as its more than a small microcosmic relationship, it kinda affects 30000 odd fans dreams and expectations. No worries though, it's not important

And with your posts and demands and the way you go about things I wouldn't tell you the first thing - stop throwing your teddy out and grow up

Time for some kip -

Don't care one hoot whether people believe , don't believe , ignore me, write me off as a WUM , throw their teddies around a bit more

All those demanding to know what I or other posters have heard ( I can promise you it's more than me and Spudski) are you going to be satisfied with a list or summary of what we've heard !!!

Ha ha - yeah alright

As some of you have demonstrated by your posts - Would be another 12 pages of same people dismissing everything and anything and writing everything off as horseshite

Bob- you still really don't get it.

How can people " dismiss everything and anything" when they haven't a bloody clue at what they may or may not be dismissing!

Night night, sleep tight and don't let the Cotts bite.

Time for some kip -

Ha ha - yeah alright

I dont know what to beleive as you are so bloomin vague i havent really got a scooby what these allegded problems are ?

Bob- you still really don't get it.

How can people " dismiss everything and anything" when they haven't a bloody clue at what they may or may not be dismissing!

Night night, sleep tight and don't let the Cotts bite.

By dismiss everything - as I explained in the post - if I or somebody else listed what we have been told

Ie

x allegedly hit y over the head on the team coach, with a baseball bat

Etc

(Before anyone gets too upset this is a untrue example)

Without 'proof' the same people would write everything off as rubbish/ crap / lies / agendas

Time for some kip -

Ha ha - yeah alright

Ok. Last stab at this.

We are all getting somewhat frustrated. I am happy to take what you say at face value. I also just take it as read that everyone on here wants the club to do well, and no one is looking for SC to fail just so they can say told you so.

Let me try and explain what I think is the main frustration this side of the house, well, at least for me!

It is absolutely fine wanting to steer away from specifics, if you feel the need to. I am no clearer to remotely understanding what the general problem is perceived to be however, which just means it's a fog. I can see that (I make this up) 'I was told Grays agent was promised x which could not then be delivered' may create a problem. 'I believe there are problems between SC and the Board' does not however create the same problems. Sure, life being what it is, others will then demand more detail, and that is the time for the line about sources, if you feel the need.

It may be because you are to close to it, I do not know, but there is no need to protect sources when there is no story - even in the most general sense, as to where the root of the problem lies?

By dismiss everything - as I explained in the post - if I or somebody else listed what we have been told

Ie

x allegedly hit y over the head on the team coach, with a baseball bat

Etc

(Before anyone gets too upset this is a untrue example)

Without 'proof' the same people would write everything off as rubbish/ crap / lies / agendas

You can't take umbrage with people not believing you if they don't know what you are talking about

I'm def throwing up some zzzz now but for you ripping into me and Spudski tonight

If I was winding people up, talkin shite why would I have wasted the last 3-4 hrs of my,life bothering to do so

Interesting that most realise everything is not hunky dory at AG at moment but also claim that people are talking shite because they won't get into specifics

SC has for me , like many of us, got some great attributes and some very negative ones, I fear that the negative ones will trip him up if he doesn't change , and the club this season if he doesn't

I hope I'm wrong and his good attributes may pull us through unscathed - I hope that's the case

Goodnight all

Look, even if people have heard things, what does it matter? No relationship is black and white so any potential issues and the understanding of either parties position on them is so open to interpretation it's pretty much worthless what and outsiders read of it is.

Also these things don't necessarily stand still and can be constantly in flux. Maybe there is a tension between certain parties, but that doesn't mean it won't be resolved.

This is where people giving out little bits of vague rumour is quite unhelpful. They've heard things but they don't have any detailed knowledge of the concerned parties thoughts. Who knows where things are really at with discussions about the suggested issues? Putting it on here in this way gets people involved in a process which they shouldn't be privy to and sidetracks them from being able to make the difference in the way they actually can, supporting the boys at the games.

Very much a case of a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing and I would guess if people were mature enough to understand how resolving issues works, they wouldn't be trying to wind up the drama and would leave the relevant parties to deal with it privately.

As a supporter of 66 years, it seems that BCFC can never concentrate like other clubs do, on winning trophies, promotion and being in the top tier more than they are not.

Here we go with the in fighting, secret society that keeps reviving itself in spite of a lapse last year when we got a group of players who won a title.

So at this rate, we might survive one year at this level, but then again, I would not bet against a nose dive back to whence we came!

All is good at AG tho. Again I'll say it we've won a league and cup double. Multi million pound stadium redevelopment and were back in the championship. So what if we have lost a few. Look at the teams around us in the table. Were in good company.

Only issue is with bringing players in. That could all change over the next few days. We have brought in a few already and it seems we are actively seeking transfers. Most transfers happen towards the end of the window anyways. Players keeping options open etc.

If we are still in this position come the end of the window then I'll start to be concerned but until then all is good as far as I'm concerned.

Yes. That is what I have heard.

Happy?

Yeah if I am honest :)

The board and the manager ought to have separate agendas: SC getting the best results attainable in the immediate and the board's the long term sustainable growth of the club.

If there weren't disagreements then either SC is being unambitious or the board being too risk averse, simply.

I'd imagine these are chaps who are relatively plasticine and whilst many may think relationships are strained, they can withstand a whole load of pressure.

Personally I would imagine all parties appreciate this club is potentially on to a very good thing and our future will not be defined by this transfer window - despite the OTIB theme that it will. If we have to rely on loans it's not ideal but c'est la vie and we will continue onwards and upwards.

Therefore, I think no-one will be going anywhere soon no matter how loud some of the voices seem from behind closed doors.

Yeah if I am honest :)

The board and the manager ought to have separate agendas: SC getting the best results attainable in the immediate and the board's the long term sustainable growth of the club.

If there weren't disagreements then either SC is being unambitious or the board being too risk averse, simply.

I'd imagine these are chaps who are relatively plasticine and whilst many may think relationships are strained, they can withstand a whole load of pressure.

Personally I think would imagine all parties appreciate this club is potentially on to a very good thing and our future will not be defined by this transfer window - despite the OTIB theme that it will. If we have to rely on loans it's not ideal but c'est la vie and we will continue onwards and upwards.

Therefore, I think no-one will be going anywhere soon no matter how loud some of the voices seem from behind closed doors.

A very sensible post and I pray to God (not that I'm particularly religious) that you are correct.

Unfortunately, it does not tie in with what I have heard.

Fingers crossed though. :-)

Archived