IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

Joyce clearly has no respect for the bums he has been fed and a lot of the mockery comes from taking clean right over hands from binmen, whenever he’s in there with a live opponent he goes up levels 

Mind you, uppercut in the 9th? would have put most to sleep

Edited by Bouncearoundtheground

9 hours ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Nice dig at DAZN and Eddie Hearn there from Frank regarding the best heavyweights being on BT. AJ tied up legally with DAZN so cant sign the contract for the Fury fight as of yet. Negotiations Monday between BT and DAZN apparently 

Eddie saying not a chance it will be signed Monday which is deadline. This ain't happening in Dec.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Super said:

Eddie saying not a chance it will be signed Monday which is deadline. This ain't happening in Dec.

Interesting interview with him where he claims Tyson Fury has already lined up a different opponent for December 

Was interesting how he said Fury took 10 days to send the contract and even then it had lots of amendments required but he's only been given a number of days to complete 

2 hours ago, Super said:

Shock.

I've always got the impression, and backed up by Fury's actions, that he's never really fancied fighting AJ. The whole 2020/2021 debacle being a case in point. Not sure why...

Seems unlikely as ever that the fight will happen. I think Fury favours a lower risk/high reward opponent. 

23 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Shock.

I've always got the impression, and backed up by Fury's actions, that he's never really fancied fighting AJ. The whole 2020/2021 debacle being a case in point. Not sure why...

Seems unlikely as ever that the fight will happen. I think Fury favours a lower risk/high reward opponent. 

I think you're exactly right. All of this was so nobody calls him out for fighting ******* Charr in December

image.png.3a1b1f34794122bffd31bfc8cf493e6b.png

Tyson's a great boxer but this sort of shit does him no favours. Using Joshua's name to sell tickets to a ridiculous mismatch is not a good look.

I presume that this clash of the titans won't be at a stadium haha. Charr is absolutely awful and has only fought twice in the last 5 years ffs!

18 minutes ago, Stortz said:

I think you're exactly right. All of this was so nobody calls him out for fighting ******* Charr in December

image.png.3a1b1f34794122bffd31bfc8cf493e6b.png

Tyson's a great boxer but this sort of shit does him no favours. Using Joshua's name to sell tickets to a ridiculous mismatch is not a good look.

I presume that this clash of the titans won't be at a stadium haha. Charr is absolutely awful and has only fought twice in the last 5 years ffs!

Oh come on! It's the fight any self-respecting spartan would take!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Super said:

And no doubt £25 on PPV

It would be nice if Fury said 'we won't bother with ppv as it's a warm up for me to face the middle weight ..' put it on terrestrial TV, but that'll never happen.

The fault seems to be Tyson's insistence that the fight was to be no later than the first week in December and DAZN's perspective that if AJ loses he'd have the potential earning power of a dead kitten.

Anyway, **** Hearn, I ain't paying nearly £30 to watch a catch-weight contest with Eubank JR winning on points....

‘Eubank Jr still wants the fight to go ahead’. Since when did the opposing fighter get to make a decision like that? Of course they’re going to want to fight but it’s ******* dangerous! 

Why is it only ever Matchroom opponents that get pulled out if they fail a test, and never their own fighters? Any money they might have been getting from me for this one they can forget.

Btw, this is a PED that allows for post cycle recovery, stops you from growing man boobs and means tests shouldn’t detect anything adversary. Essentially meaning he’s been juiced up to the gills on god knows what else. *** shouldn’t be allowed near a ring ever again let alone a drastically weight drained fighter. 

Edited by Bouncearoundtheground

22 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

‘Eubank Jr still wants the fight to go ahead’. Since when did the opposing fighter get to make a decision like that? Of course they’re going to want to fight but it’s ******* dangerous! 

Why is it only ever Matchroom opponents that get pulled out if they fail a test, and never their own fighters? Any money they might have been getting from me for this one they can forget.

Btw, this is a PED that allows for post cycle recovery, stops you from growing man boobs and means tests shouldn’t detect anything adversary. Essentially meaning he’s been juiced up to the gills on god knows what else. *** shouldn’t be allowed near a ring ever again let alone a drastically weight drained fighter. 

My guess is that his Mrs was taking them and its got into his system somehow, both sides have confirmed it was a trace finding so could have been cross contamination rather than him taking it directly. All other samples have been clear as well.

As for discussing with Eubank having a say I can only assume Conor wanted to explain how it happened with him which if my theory is close then it would be a reasonable conversation to have with someone....maybe Eubank negotiated a bit of leeway in the rehydration clause as a result?