IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

3 hours ago, Tomarse said:

Got to be one of the most brutal KO's in recent years. What a hit. I think he was down on the first uppercut tbh.

Clinical, brutal stuff from Garcia wasn't it. He is going to be in some big, big fights- it's a shame he's lost so much of the prime of his career to contractual issues.

6 hours ago, SARJ said:

Anyone bought the Eubank Jr PPV for tomorrow night.

It annoys me that an event against a poor opponent for a mickey mouse belt is now a PPV fight. That said, Eubanks is always an exciting fighter ad the undercard is actually very good.

Don't know if I can part with my cash though, as it'll only encourage promoters to make more of these fights PPV. Might watch on my Kodi box or go up the lions.

I will just get it on kodi,not a chance anybody will pay for it,would love to see the sales

7 hours ago, SARJ said:

Anyone bought the Eubank Jr PPV for tomorrow night.

It annoys me that an event against a poor opponent for a mickey mouse belt is now a PPV fight. That said, Eubanks is always an exciting fighter ad the undercard is actually very good.

Don't know if I can part with my cash though, as it'll only encourage promoters to make more of these fights PPV. Might watch on my Kodi box or go up the lions.

I wonder if anyone will leak the sales figures? Probably not but they'll be dreadful I'd imagine. So much negative publicity leading up to this fight.

I'll be watching on a stream to be honest as I don't think its worth paying for. Probably won't go beyond 2 rounds.

9 hours ago, Owl Visiting said:

I wonder if anyone will leak the sales figures? Probably not but they'll be dreadful I'd imagine. So much negative publicity leading up to this fight.

I'll be watching on a stream to be honest as I don't think its worth paying for. Probably won't go beyond 2 rounds.

I wouldn't mind betting that Eddie Hearn will be sniggering about them on an IFL interview very soon!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Owl Visiting said:

Good work Yorky, let's see if it encrypts though!

Fair play Ryder but in a much reduced pool. Etches has always been a bit rubbish imo

Edit, Andre Ward is a total breath of fresh air on this tbh

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 1