IGNORED

The Official Rotherham United v Bristol City match Day Thread

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

As are posters calling people morons or telling them to go and watch the gas

Fed up with the 'super fans' with lots to say to others on here

Bet the posters wouldn't be so vocal in person 

Sorry but some people are clearly either trolling or actual Rovers fans.

No real City fan will think we will be mid table in league one next season. We aren't even in the relegation zone currently.

Swearing at others is too far.

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

It'd be helpful. 

At least it shows that Cotts was right in the summer when bidding big for clinical strikers. Could make for an interesting January. 

Plenty of clinical strikers very soon indeed over the NHS "reforms".

Edited by Aizoon
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Read some of the posts above. Do you think that's necessary 30 minutes into the game?

You don't know anything about me.

Your post says a lot - don't need to know much else ta

Your reaction is more / as pathetic as any post that's  pi**ed on your cornflakes

Say that to their faces would you ? 

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

It'd be helpful. 

At least it shows that Cotts was right in the summer when bidding big for clinical strikers. Could make for an interesting January. 

Thing is how many more are around? How many of those would join a potential relegation fight?

I hope you're right though.

11 hours ago, Kim_il_sung said:

I hate to be that guy but I can see a scrappy 1-0 home win and an OTIB meltdown coming a mile off. :(

Praying i'm wrong. COYR!!!!!

The meltdown has started 45 minutes earlier than I predicted. Oh well.

I don't know why everybody had so much Pre match optimism. We all know very well how this football club works.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BCFC Jordan said:

Ok, I'll pretend that everything's rosey like everyone else. I'm so happy we let JET go and decided to sign one player over the summer transfer window. Brilliant decision making from the club.

Everybody knows that everything is not rosey and huge mistakes have been made but are not hysterical about like you are and then trying to justify your views with nonsense about 1 bit part player.

Can't believe that everybody and his brother think January will save us

A car crash of summer 

A very mixed at best signing of Loanees

January a notoriously difficult / far from ideal time to buy

What better players are seriously going to ' drop down ' to us to join a relegation battle ?? ( Unless their are a rack of players in L1 / L2 that I've missed who will immediately improve us)

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

It's noticeable how JET only gets mentioned when we have a poor result.

Not a peep about him last week.

Spot on NR. Shall we pine for Paul Agostino and Andy Cole as well? They were good and left as well.

The constant JET love in really boils my piss, he's someone else's player FFS!

COYR

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Everybody knows that everything is not rosey and huge mistakes have been made but are not hysterical about like you are and then trying to justify your views with nonsense about 1 bit part player.

Not hysterical, just pointing out the same truths I've been stating since before the season begun. Of course I'll rue us letting go of one of the best players I've seen in a City shirt - particularly when we have to put up with the current position we find ourselves in. I'll not pretend I'm happy with what a shambles the club has made itself over the summer.

9 minutes ago, BCFC Jordan said:

Ok, it'll prete nd that everything's rosey like everyone else. I'm so happy we let JET go and decided to sign one player over the summer transfer window. Brilliant decision making from the club.

Why dont you go support QPR If you love JET so much? That was a minor thing In what happened In the summer with transfers get over It.

We wouldnt be much higher with him here anyway, good finisher and player but was bloody lazy.

Some serious perspective needed here. We are not one of the best teams in this division, so this is going to be an up and down season. We'll win some games we expect to lose and lose some we expect to win. Maybe today is going to be the latter. Even if it is, is there any chance we could avoid the customary overreaction and mass hysteria?

The last time we had a crushing defeat (Fulham), the forum went into meltdown and then what happened? Clean sheet and three points next game.

Anyway, still time to turn this around.

• Like 4