IGNORED

The Official Rotherham United v Bristol City match Day Thread

13 minutes ago, BCFC Jordan said:

Because I know from watching JET numerous times, that he is capable of far more than Freeman or Wilbraham have produced in their many minutes on the pitch this season. He would undoubtedly improve our team at the moment.

Great talent but poor attitude in training which gave wrong signals to other players particularly younger ones and that's why he was moved on.

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Your post says a lot - don't need to know much else ta

Your reaction is more / as pathetic as any post that's  pi**ed on your cornflakes

Say that to their faces would you ? 

So you don't have a problem with posters wanting Cotts out or some people abusing each other but you're willing to have a pop at me?

Most depressing half since second half v MK.

Created some decent chances, but could also have conceeded a hat full.

Got to hope for better second half. If by hook or by crook we can sneak one, maybe they will start to panic. Seems a long shot right now. No need for a complete melt down however.

Edited by cityexile
2 minutes ago, BCFC Jordan said:

Not hysterical, just pointing out the same truths I've been stating since before the season begun. Of course I'll rue us letting go of one of the best players I've seen in a City shirt - particularly when we have to put up with the current position we find ourselves in. I'll not pretend I'm happy with what a shambles the club has made itself over the summer.

Ain't that the truth (pun intended).

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Can't believe that everybody and his brother think January will save us

A car crash of summer 

A very mixed at best signing of Loanees

January a notoriously difficult / far from ideal time to buy

What better players are seriously going to ' drop down ' to us to join a relegation battle ?? ( Unless their are a rack of players in L1 / L2 that I've missed who will immediately improve us)

Spot on. Our recruitment and our approach has resembled a circus act.What will change in January.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Yes we believe. That City will always be capable of snatching defeat from any situation.

How on earth will we fill our stadium next season?

You mean there aren't 25000 people willing to watch their team be dead and buried by half time ever other week? Shiiiiit somebody better tell Steve l.

• Like 1