IGNORED

The Official Rotherham United v Bristol City match Day Thread

1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

I have been impressed at our recent new found defensive ability, and whilst I have to say that before that I really was questioning SC being able to keep us up, I thought we had turned a corner. Whilst one game does not define anything, there is no disguising this current result is a disaster in every shape and form, and shows we have still significant issues to resolve. I would also suggest it is going to be very much touch and go if we are to survive this season. January is a horrible time to try and sign players, but it is more than clear the squad is not good enough to have any confidence that we stay out of L1 with a 27500 capacity stadium. 

Cott's has said we have n't as much quality as most clubs in the Championship  so why did n't he address the situation ? It's going to be a long tough season for us .

Well this is a very poor day for us. January as I've said many times will be the most important month. Shows that even with signing 3 fairly well rated prem players and cox and Kodjia isn't near enough. Also can we play Bobby Reid for once please thank you. 

Edited by Shtanley
Misspell
3 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Well I've made it clear how I feel. 3 down to second bottom but yea we are good enough to stay up. Blackburn won't be much different next week. New manager, playing well and have a lot more class in most spots on the pitch. 

Edited by CotswoldRed
1 minute ago, Slack Bladder said:

Unbelievable, 2-0 down at half time, we should've been encamped in their half during the 2nd half, peppering their goal with shots. What on earth did Cotterill say to them at have time?

Think that's almost the most worrying part - Compare with us / MK Dons at AG and their and our second half approach ........ Hmmmmm

• Like 3