IGNORED

Twentyman Players Don't Want To Come

REDOXO

Just now, REDOXO said:

Bloke from Essex on Twentyman.....

Quote....Burnley 'Chief Scout' stated "that its not Bristol City aren't paying the wages, Baker is on a Kings Randsom, it's players for some reason don't want to com here"

Exactly what we have been told on this forum by the likes of Harry and KITR

2 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

Steve Cotterill is the reason. Players don't like him

That's nonsense.

The reason better quality players like Andre Grey didn't sign was because City, unlike Burnley are not (yet) an established Championship club. 

Newly promoted clubs find it difficult to attract players that are better quality than the ones they have.  

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

That's nonsense.

The reason better quality players like Andre Grey didn't sign was because City, unlike Burnley are not (yet) an established Championship club. 

Newly promoted clubs find it difficult to attract players that are better quality than the ones they have.  

I never mentioned Gray.

What about all the players we should have got who went other clubs and were easily accessible from smaller clubs

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

You are right Robbo...........But the relentless horse shit on here about what we are not prepared to pay, just gets up my nose!

3 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

You are right Robbo...........But the relentless horse shit on here about what we are not prepared to pay, just gets up my nose!

Shut up you muppet. Nobody has said about prices. It's about the bloke himself. Players I know and things I've read from previous players that he isn't popular

I'm in agreement with Louis Carey who thinks that SOD if given more time would have built a true philosophy. I think sacking him was the wrong decision and to sack Cotts without giving him January to make amends for this summer would also be a mistake. Cotts needs to change his transfer approach but I will say if he continues to aim for players like Gayle and Gray then he might have to go. I think some people on this thread are desperate for their self-fulfilling prophecies to come true. Many are desperate for change in the hope all the problems leave when the manager does. 

3 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

I'm in agreement with Louis Carey who thinks that SOD if given more time would have built a true philosophy. I think sacking him was the wrong decision and to sack Cotts without giving him January to make amends for this summer would also be a mistake. Cotts needs to change his transfer approach but I will say if he continues to aim for players like Gayle and Gray then he might have to go. I think some people on this thread are desperate for their self-fulfilling prophecies to come true. Many are desperate for change in the hope all the problems leave when the manager does. 

I agree that we should have kept SOD and we have spoke about this previously but I can't agree that he should have January. What if he has another summer window this time? We are down. Do you honestly think he can SIGN PERMANENTLY players who are good enough. He said "we won't sign anyone who won't enhance the squad" you're telling me Kodjia is the only player in world football good enough to enhance our squad on a permanent deal? 

3 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Wasn't building a true philosophy Rodgers kept banging on about at Liverpool,manager talk for I'm struggling but don't want the sack,agree with everything else tho

6 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Wasn't building a true philosophy Rodgers kept banging on about at Liverpool,manager talk for I'm struggling but don't want the sack,agree with everything else tho

Well his philosophy got them 1 game away from the premier league title. 

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

did anyone hear SC talking about someone "Allison" missed the first bit but said something like "don't bother calling me with info again". Was basically the opening bandit to the interview - very odd. Anyone catch/understand the context?

He's a referee - not sure whether he might have a liaison role or we had him earlier in season

17 minutes ago, Shtanley said:
17 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Built a true philosophy from the 4th division? Great idea Louis.

8 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

I agree that we should have kept SOD and we have spoke about this previously but I can't agree that he should have January. What if he has another summer window this time? We are down. Do you honestly think he can SIGN PERMANENTLY players who are good enough. He said "we won't sign anyone who won't enhance the squad" you're telling me Kodjia is the only player in world football good enough to enhance our squad on a permanent deal? 

We aren't down. Yes. No of course not that would be a ridiculous thing to think. Just because he didn't sign people doesn't mean he didn't try  

Archived