IGNORED

George Ferguson (Merged many times)

And Its Smith

I don't know who you're talking about when you say "you and your buddies".  I don't follow your train of thought when you say that their chant "muslim peados off our streets" condones non-Muslim peadophilia though.

I did that work in the past, I don't have time to do it again.  Let's cut to the chase with a question (and this isn't a personal to either of you btw, there's no need to get personal with this debate and I'm sure you're all decent people): Given that British girls are being raped by immigrants from Islamic countries, at what number of rapes would you say 'enough' to further immigration from those countries?  Would 1,000 girls raped be enough for you? They managed to break the 2000 barrier a few years ago. 

Crime, especially rape, but other crime, is just one issue of many that people are feeling. Last night I watched a video clip of a Pegida march in Germany.  It was great to see so many ordinary people on the march, rather than the type I think KITR was referring to when he said "you and your buddies".  And the rage ... you could almost smell it and it will boil over at some stage.

So back to my question: at what point in terms of sexually violent crime, would you say "enough is enough"?

So, you've answered a question with a question?

Let's cut to the chase, you are using crime and particularly rape in this instance to peddle your anti-Islam agenda.

Do you campaign as vocally to "get white paedos off our streets" or how about "get ALL paedos off our streets"?

How many victims of sexual abuse by white British people would it take before you started deporting them?

So, you've answered a question with a question?

Let's cut to the chase, you are using crime and particularly rape in this instance to peddle your anti-Islam agenda.

Do you campaign as vocally to "get white paedos off our streets" or how about "get ALL paedos off our streets"?

How many victims of sexual abuse by white British people would it take before you started deporting them?

Yep, standard. As soon as you ask him the hard questions we are getting similar responses.

5 hours ago, Big Brother said:

As far as second and third generation immigrants committing such crimes, well I'm sorry but living in the UK is a privilege not a right and if you do something as horrible as rape a girl then you are out, back to the land of your fathers.

Send them home. Totally agree...

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/11/seven-members-paedophile-gang-jailed

...where do we send this lot?

Also, how many generations before immigrants have the same rights as native Britons. For example, as a 3rd generation immigrant myself, are my kids safe here?

Back from the bar and probably should not be replying but ... anyway chaps can we keep this debate civil?  If we're going to get all narky I'd rather we did it face-to-face than in a forum.  There's no need for unpleasantness.  You have your opinion and I have mine.  That's it.

The only thing that is standard Collis is that I would like my grandchildren to enjoy the type of Europe that I had the fortunacity to enjoy, rather than the Europe the people running the show have in mind,

About the stats, it's out there if you want to dig it up, ad I don't have the time and even if I did I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince people in this way.  It doesn't work.  The stats are not the issue. If even one immigrant raped a white girl, it would be one too many, don't you agree?

I'm not peddling anything, - what does 'to peddle' actually mean anyway? Do you mean it in the sense of people trying to sell dodgy wares? What's dodgy about wanting to defend our culture against Islamic culture?  Name me one Islamic theocracy that you would choose to live in ... choose to raise girls in? Saudi anyone? Islamic Iran? Pakistan? What's that?  No answer? Well, those countries are the real Islam and that's what muslims believe and I am against it. It's not a dodgy thought - my point of view is completely rational.

All pedophiles that commit an offense should be chemically neutered or castrated in my opinion, whether they are white, black or pink, a 'personality' or a member of the ruling classes.  I can't imagine any member of say the EDL treating a white pedophile any different from a non-white pedophile if he could get his hands on them.  On the subject of pedophiles, I don't know if you are aware but there is currently a concerted campaign to make pedophilia acceptable as yet another choice - for example look at YouTube channel ramzpaul and his video "NRO and Salon Fight Pedophobia", there was an opinion piece in the Guardian saying something along the lines of "pedophiles are ok provided they don't act and they should be allowed to work with children.  That's where you should target your ire - on the thought leaders and writers.  I don't specifically campaign against pedophilia (there are only so many hours in a day).  The fact that there are Islamic rape gangs is just one horrific aspect of the issue of immigration from Islamic countries and that's what I am against.  You can't deny the fact that if there had not been so much immigration over the last (say) 10 years there would have been a lot less rape in the UK. I don't understand why you find it so hard to admit that, even to yourselves.  There is clear cause and effect.  As far as second and third generation immigrants committing such crimes, well I'm sorry but living in the UK is a privilege not a right and if you do something as horrible as rape a girl then you are out, back to the land of your fathers.

Regarding Islam - I've said it before but Islam as an ideology has far too much influence in Europe. It deserves nothing, no influence, no money, no respect, no buildings, no grants, no special diets, no consideration: it's a backward savage alien ideology that belongs in 7th century Arabia. We are a secular humanistic culture with a Christian heritage not a bloody outpost of the Ummah.

Luckily the tide is turning against Islam.  People are voting for right wing parties all across Europe and amen I say.  Thank god for Viktor Orban, Prime Minister of Hungary and his fence defending part of the southern flank of Europe.  Praise allah for Geert Wilders and his PVV, Marine le Pen and the Front National, Switzerland's Peoples' Party, Austria's Freedom Party, the Law and Justice Party of Poland and all the others.  It shows that ordinary people, despite the propaganda and pressure and laws, have had enough of corrupt anti-democratic politicians and the growth of Islam.  Nationalism is growing massively. I thought it would but not this quickly. And the liberal left only have themselves to blame.

Maybe you could be more civil by not unfairly targetting ethnic groups? Those posts dont come across at all well and kind of makes me discredit anything you say. You have not answerd Kids question, once again you have just layed it on thick about the usual stuff. 

The problem with people voting for far right parties is that nost of them use the immigration policy as a successful way to get votes. In reality, their other policies are often not good for working class people. Ukip being a prime example.

Maybe you could be more civil by not unfairly targetting ethnic groups? Those posts dont come across at all well and kind of makes me discredit anything you say. You have not answerd Kids question, once again you have just layed it on thick about the usual stuff. 

The problem with people voting for far right parties is that nost of them use the immigration policy as a successful way to get votes. In reality, their other policies are often not good for working class people. Ukip being a prime example.

Christ!

'Tony' is on about refugees now.

The cheek of the fellow.

Uncle TFR

Rape. Islam. Refugees.  All in this country.

Rape carried out by pretty much every ethnicity.

Refugees pretty much every ethnicity.

Islam.. The only one I can see wanting to bring their law to a countries that have their own laws.

That is my biggest bug bear. Come over. Stay here. Live here. Bring your kids up here. But leave your sharia where you came from. Do not hide behind it in a non sharia country. If you cannot accept that then bugger off. Imho

Back from the bar and probably should not be replying but ... anyway chaps can we keep this debate civil?  If we're going to get all narky I'd rather we did it face-to-face than in a forum.  There's no need for unpleasantness.  You have your opinion and I have mine.  That's it.

The only thing that is standard Collis is that I would like my grandchildren to enjoy the type of Europe that I had the fortunacity to enjoy, rather than the Europe the people running the show have in mind,

About the stats, it's out there if you want to dig it up, ad I don't have the time and even if I did I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince people in this way.  It doesn't work.  The stats are not the issue. If even one immigrant raped a white girl, it would be one too many, don't you agree?

I'm not peddling anything, - what does 'to peddle' actually mean anyway? Do you mean it in the sense of people trying to sell dodgy wares? What's dodgy about wanting to defend our culture against Islamic culture?  Name me one Islamic theocracy that you would choose to live in ... choose to raise girls in? Saudi anyone? Islamic Iran? Pakistan? What's that?  No answer? Well, those countries are the real Islam and that's what muslims believe and I am against it. It's not a dodgy thought - my point of view is completely rational.

All pedophiles that commit an offense should be chemically neutered or castrated in my opinion, whether they are white, black or pink, a 'personality' or a member of the ruling classes.  I can't imagine any member of say the EDL treating a white pedophile any different from a non-white pedophile if he could get his hands on them.  On the subject of pedophiles, I don't know if you are aware but there is currently a concerted campaign to make pedophilia acceptable as yet another choice - for example look at YouTube channel ramzpaul and his video "NRO and Salon Fight Pedophobia", there was an opinion piece in the Guardian saying something along the lines of "pedophiles are ok provided they don't act and they should be allowed to work with children.  That's where you should target your ire - on the thought leaders and writers.  I don't specifically campaign against pedophilia (there are only so many hours in a day).  The fact that there are Islamic rape gangs is just one horrific aspect of the issue of immigration from Islamic countries and that's what I am against.  You can't deny the fact that if there had not been so much immigration over the last (say) 10 years there would have been a lot less rape in the UK. I don't understand why you find it so hard to admit that, even to yourselves.  There is clear cause and effect.  As far as second and third generation immigrants committing such crimes, well I'm sorry but living in the UK is a privilege not a right and if you do something as horrible as rape a girl then you are out, back to the land of your fathers.

Regarding Islam - I've said it before but Islam as an ideology has far too much influence in Europe. It deserves nothing, no influence, no money, no respect, no buildings, no grants, no special diets, no consideration: it's a backward savage alien ideology that belongs in 7th century Arabia. We are a secular humanistic culture with a Christian heritage not a bloody outpost of the Ummah.

Luckily the tide is turning against Islam.  People are voting for right wing parties all across Europe and amen I say.  Thank god for Viktor Orban, Prime Minister of Hungary and his fence defending part of the southern flank of Europe.  Praise allah for Geert Wilders and his PVV, Marine le Pen and the Front National, Switzerland's Peoples' Party, Austria's Freedom Party, the Law and Justice Party of Poland and all the others.  It shows that ordinary people, despite the propaganda and pressure and laws, have had enough of corrupt anti-democratic politicians and the growth of Islam.  Nationalism is growing massively. I thought it would but not this quickly. And the liberal left only have themselves to blame.

While I do agree with some of the things you say, BB,  the trouble with "nationalism spreading all over Europe" is the last time we had that happen it led directly to the most destructive war mankind has ever known,  followed by decades of uneasy peace and proxy wars.

There is nothing wrong with national pride, but some of the groups you mention peddle a much more sinister sort of divisive revisionist racism. Not good.

We'll have to agree to disagree that nationalism was the cause of WW2.  Imo the cause of WW2 was not the rebirth of Germany, but rather a mix of Soviet aggression, Versailles and American imperialism. Also although Churchill was a great war leader, don't you think he could have done more to prevent war with Germany?  Nationalism works if, and it's a big if, other countries can keep their noses out of the affairs of other countries. Anyway it's coming down the pipe so we'll soon see.

Oh dear. 

I hope you haven't been reading the pseudo-history theories of Hoggan and his Holocaust denying, neo-Nazi supporters.

His "evidence" has been thoroughly debunked and disproved by serious historians.It's based on outright lies and distortions and a cavalier disregard for inconvenient facts.

Nazism - the political philsophy that some of the poltical groups you mentoned admire -  was explicitly based on notions of racial superiority, manifest destiny and expansionist militarism. It's all there to read in Mein Kampf never mind masses of other documentary evidence from the 20s,  30s and 40s.

For this reason, the genocidal, aggressively, expansionist, intolerant brand of militaristic Islam we are all appalled by is rightly branded "Islamofascism".

I haven't as it happens (but forgive me if I don't check with you first which books I can read ;)  ).  I just have the feeling that we aren't told the whole truth about WW2. I always loved and admire Churchill but now I have some lingering doubts but I'd prefer to leave it there for now.

Agree with the last line of your post.

Imo one cause of the growth of nationalism is the feeling that one's cultural identity is being taken away, which is partly what this lady is trying to express: 

Cultural identity morphs and changes over the years. Our "culture" is different from that of out grandparents and a lot of that is a good thing - I don't want to go back to the Britain of no curry houses, Gracie Fields as entertainment and rigid social hierarchies!  :laugh: 

What's at issue, I think, is the speed of change, the willingness of immigrants to fit in with the established norms of those already here and - although this can be overstated - security, crime and social cohesion worries. 

I'm afraid I didn't listen to that video for long: not only is it amateurish and I can't spare 22 minutes of my life on it, but I can't take entirely seriously someone whose family left and fitted in with an Anglophone American culture rabbiting on about threats to Magyar heritage...

And for the tens of thousands of innocent civilians in Iraq ...

America's bombs, drones and bullets have only managed to off a couple of thousand Iraqis: the tens of thousands have been killed by their own countrymen. If you want to take things back to Saddam's times, you can make the figure hundreds of thousands.

But, I expect you'll tell me what a great bloke he was and how happy the population was under him. Providing his son wasn't feeding them to the tigers....

And for the tens of thousands of innocent civilians in Iraq ...

If you say so chief.

As you know, I always opposed the war and unlike many who use it now to try to score political points, I went on the marches and demonstrations against it at the time.

My point - which I imagine you'd accept - is that it is the clash of two strands of a Dark Age theology that has wrecked Iraq. Not the Americans. 

18 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

My true colours?  If you mean I am against the gradual erosion of European Culture then I have never tried to hide that particular colour.  If you mean should the politicians have asked the people they were elected to serve whether it was ok with them if they flooded their towns and villages with people from the third world holding an alien worldview and with a history of resisting both integration and our cultural values and norms, most of whom would suck-in huge amounts of welfare spending when we already have very significant problems with poverty, then sure ... those are my colours and I fly them as high as I can.

Many Europeans are (at last) showing their true colours, judging by recent national election results around Europe, the number and size of protests (some turning into riots) and practically daily arson attacks on refugee shelters and so on (not that I condone arson or rioting, obviously, both are against the law). Even governments of some countries are trying to catch-up with the growing zeitgeist by building walls to keep these illegal economic migrants out, thankfully (one of which, Austria, had previously mocked Hungary for doing so).

People with views similar to those you have expressed here have caused this problem mainly because they do not love their people and cultures enough to act in their interests first, and then by being too wet, selfish and indecisive to act.  Besides the chaos in Europe (and crime) this approach has directly led to the deaths of hundreds of immigrants and it's likely more will unfortunately die as winter sets in.  I don't know how Merkel and people of her ilk can look at themselves in the mirror to be honest. They and their politics are disgusting.

I've been making this point for ages BB. She is directly responsible for the deaths of thousands. Where were the coaches, trains, boats, and planes to bring the 800 000 (and the rest) to Germany? 

7 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/merkel-under-fire-as-refugee-crisis-in-germany-worsens-a-1060720.html

The article is about the steady collapse of Mekel's authority (thank god for that) but the last paragraph was interesting.

"This time, leading German politicians have warned, Merkel's asylum policies could provide a shot in the arm to the country's right-wing populists. One member of her government warns that her stance on migrants is an "aid program for the AfD," a reference to the anti-immigration party Alternative for Germany. The party, which received 4.7 percent of the vote in Germany's last general election, is currently polling at 8 percent, according to a survey released on Saturday."

8 percent ... an anti-immigration party in Germany!

And 92% not voting for it.....

On 3 November 2015 at 00:38:10, Red-Robbo said:

And 92% not voting for it.....

What would help is balanced reporting, I think anyone would argue that the TV coverage especially is very one sided and conveniently ignores the bad stuff and the use of clever editing makes one scene look totally different to what actually took place.

The iconic photograph of a father clutching his young child whilst laying on a railway track apparently being beaten by Hungarian police, was if you actually see the whole clip a man already holding his child break away from the police dive onto the railway line claiming he and his child were being beaten, nothing could be further from the truth and of course in most western societies his actions would have ended with his child being removed to a place of safety, but this video was edited to give completely the wrong impression because it didn't suit the TV stations agenda.

it also bizarre beyond belief, if true and it would appear to be so, that the German Authorities have moved 600 refugees into a German village of just 100 inhabitants, a village with a neo nazi mayor, WTF is that all about refugees should never be allowed to outnumber the indigenous population, this is going to end badly, again there are reports that some of the refugees have said it's boring and there is no play station.

Here in France even the left wing charities are slowly but surely backing away from helping the refugees in Calais, they have had enough of the violence aimed at them, the ingratitude of the refugees discarding food and clothing because it is not good enough for them and openly telling the charity workers, we don't want food and clothes, we want cash and mobile phones.

The scenes in Cyprus today where the help from our armed forces is being spurned and the refugees are rioting, having turned up on the beach of the base, it seems to me for too many 'alleged' refugees from war torn Syria, aren't that happy about reaching apparent safety.

7 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

The scenes in Cyprus today where the help from our armed forces is being spurned and the refugees are rioting, having turned up on the beach of the base, it seems to me for too many 'alleged' refugees from war torn Syria, aren't that happy about reaching apparent safety.

It's 60 blokes. Pretty sure the RAF Police will be able to cope with that. You don't mess with them!

17 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

It's 60 blokes. Pretty sure the RAF Police will be able to cope with that. You don't mess with them!

Come on RR, that is not the point and you well know it, it's just what appears to happening all over, people are trying to help and it's not good enough, but surely far better than whence they allegedly came?, it's the ungratefulness, intimidation and then turning to violence and destruction to get their own way.

Just now, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Come on RR, that is not the point and you well know it, it's just what appears to happening all over, people are trying to help and it's not good enough, but surely far better than whence they allegedly came?, it's the ungratefulness, intimidation and then turning to violence and destruction to get their own way.

No argument from me on that score... 

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

You are close to the industry RR, can you explain why TV crews/stations are only reporting one side and seemingly editing videos to that end?.

I'm not so sure it is all one-sided. I don't think the evidence is there to support BB's contention that Muslims are invading Europe to rape all our women and kill us, but I think you do get some coverage of the anti-immigration backlash. Certainly, if we take this Cyprus case as an example, I don't think TV coverage of angry wannabe migrants reflects them very well. My post highlighted that it was only a few dozen at most playing up. If anything the clash has been overcooked.

Above all I contest the received wisdom that the entire media is in the hands of "bleeding heart liberals". When you look at BBC, ITN and Sky News management that assertion can't really be supported. And the biggest circulation papers are the Mail and the Sun.

Archived