IGNORED

we can't compete

stephenkibby.

2 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

Absolute disgrace, the bloke has to go. The team can't compete? Yet he also plays a weakened team? No wonder the team are losing heart the blokes lost the plot. Absolute joker.

The squad is embarrassing, he isn't just to blame for that.

1 minute ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Let's just carry on into league 1.... FFS

Lets hope not but think it's becoming increasingly obvious that were fighting for our lives.certain there are at least 3 worse teams in the league than us.were not doomed yet.but -17 is it goal difference doesn't say a lot for us.

Not sure what people's expectations are on here. Let's fire SC get someone else in & blow smoke up his ass for a year until he goes on a bad run then we'll all come to the conclusion he's shit and out of his depth and repeat the process again. Football 2015...

5 minutes ago, wallaceboy said:

The result is hardly surprising. On we go to the next one.we have accepted it is gonna be a struggle.lets just move on.

This.

Not that I'd ever want City to go out without wanting/trying to win, but this was always going to be a hard game where we were unlikely to get anything. He played ultra defensively hoping to get first goal and soak up pressure but that didn't happen.

I think he sees QPR home as a chance for points and that's why he rested our star striker

It's not the end of the world.

Honest assessment. No excuses and absolutely fuming by the looks of things. Admire him for that. 

On to the next. Few more grenades and hopefully things start to improve, similar to the period after that Sheffield utd debacle. Can only play that card so many times though.

What did Jose say? Maybe last season I got them playing better than they actually are........ similar here? Ok we've lost a couple who haven't been replaced but none of our key players have really raised their games as I had expected. 

4 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

So you know losing to Derby means that, do you?

Did you post this on Saturday as well?

Saturday could have gone either way, we could easily have lost that too.. Do you think Cotts is showing the correct attitude to bouy up his team at the moment and drag us out of this mess? The constant negatives are appalling..

knob!!

4 minutes ago, brad blit said:

This.

Not that I'd ever want City to go out without wanting/trying to win, but this was always going to be a hard game where we were unlikely to get anything. He played ultra defensively hoping to get first goal and soak up pressure but that didn't happen.

I think he sees QPR home as a chance for points and that's why he rested our star striker

It's not the end of the world.

This. Not sure what people expected. We would struggle to compete even with a perfect transfer window. As it happens, our negotiators ballsed up, and he has to work with what he's got. Ultimately, many of us would have taken finishing 21st this season and merely staying up. As it happens, we've got 2 winnable games coming up, and as the table doesn't lie, as it stands we stay up. 

I don't know what people expect!!!

The first thing I thought of on seeing his post match interview is you "reap what you sow"

Poor recruitment policy in the summer left us playing catchup & whether it's Cotts, Burt or the Board we can only speculate.

What he is is a very frustrated person.

He knew we would lose the match so he rested Kodjia for Saturday.

doesn't bode well. qpr will  fancy it Saturday,not such a thing as a must win game yet but it's hard to see us getting a result.

We hung on for the win at hudds but witnessing the lack of a goal scoring threat against Blackburn and tonights demise i'm sorry to say I can't see anything other than another away win.

The Charlton game  is even at this early stage going to be the turning point of the season.

One way or another.

My problem is when he thinks he is a tactical genius, and instead of holding up his hand seems to have a go at the players, which he in fairness he rarely  does publically.

Should have come out and said something like in my view 'hands up. Wanted to try something different tonight with some big games for us coming up. Not blaming the players tonight, who showed great spirit last Saturday to gain an important win. Just did not work out at all as I hoped. Lesson learned, will be very different on Saturday'.

He needs to sound positive, whatever he is feeling.

• Admin
6 minutes ago, brad blit said:

He may want to sit down and look at a video of QPR's fight back with Charlie Austin tonight......  There is always a chance, but I do fear that it will be a slim one.  

January and the chequebook needs to come soon.........

Cotterill is clearly not the man we need at this point

What he said tonight to the fans he needed to say to The Board after we won promotion

Actually he did say it when he arrived when he said how many new players he needed in the third division and how many more he would need in this

Maybe it is The Board who are happy with cheaper third division football but it will take a lot to get rid of them and we must make do with getting anew manager, at least one who hasn't thrown the towel in

Archived