IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

1 hour ago, BristolBEAT said:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/colchesterunited/forum/162090/hands-off-george-moncur!/#15

Now a Colchester Fan thinks we are a tiny club... Why are we giving off terrible vibes to so many different club fans.

All these will see when Lansdown gets us to the Prem. Then it will be "lucky", "bought it".

What are the odds that the only Colchester fan thinks we're a joke?

2 hours ago, Shtanley said:

His contract does run out in the summer though. It's now or never if they want money for him 

It's a game of brinkmanship.  Also puts him in the window for other clubs.  Still, you'd think that even in the current situation the long term future looks rosier than where he is now.  I'm fcuked if I know what goes on in the mind of some players/agents/directors

1 hour ago, alexukhc said:

I see QPR have been at it again by signing the Wycombe keeper Matt Ingham on a 4year deal

Would've been a great signing for us. Secure that position for the next 15 years potentially, for £400k. 

1 hour ago, alexukhc said:

I see QPR have been at it again by signing the Wycombe keeper Matt Ingham on a 4year deal

They need a new keeper as Rob Green has a clause in his contract that he gets a one year extension if he plays 30 games this season. QPR don't want to give him one, so he won't play for them again 

On 1/16/2016 at 23:44, joe jordans teeth said:

On 1/17/2016 at 11:28, pongo88 said:

On 1/19/2016 at 13:35, Iron Man said:

CZFZQBBUYAA3v84.jpg:large

99% that's Gladwin on the right

10 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Yep. So I've heard. 30 appearances = new one year deal. 

All decided then, 27 league apps. and 3 cup apps. for Wilbs already this season

22 hours ago, BristolBEAT said:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/colchesterunited/forum/162090/hands-off-george-moncur!/#15

Now a Colchester Fan thinks we are a tiny club... Why are we giving off terrible vibes to so many different club fans.

All these will see when Lansdown gets us to the Prem. Then it will be "lucky", "bought it".

I can't see where we are called 'tiny' on that thread? Apologies if I've missed it...

13:31

CITY YOUNGSTER EYES LOAN

Manchester City youngster Bersant Celina is ready to leave the club on loan.

The 19-year-old made his debut in the FA Cup win over Norwich earlier this month, and said he may move away short term to aid his development.

"Even if I'm ready here I can't just go in and take the place of one of the best players in the world.

"If a loan comes in, I think it's a good idea."

11 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

CITY YOUNGSTER EYES LOAN

The 19-year-old made his debut in the FA Cup win over Norwich earlier this month, and said he may move away short term to aid his development.

"Even if I'm ready here I can't just go in and take the place of one of the best players in the world.

And why have you posted this? 

36 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

CITY YOUNGSTER EYES LOAN

Probably should be a type we take a chance on in this league and give minutes to but at our point in this season we need more established players. Would've been good at the start of the season. 

He was only an emergency loan due to Pickford getting recalled by Sunderland.

Having said that, I thought he might sign permanently or half season loan.

Maybe they have other plans for him.  Would be surprised if we were in for him, now that O'Donnell is here.  Would think if he plays well enough, he will keep hold of the yellow / green / grey jersey.  I think he's make a good permanent signing...would also allow another loan in match day squad, assuming we add to Baker, ROD, Gladwin, and Pearce.  Can only bring in one more, unless we intend to by permies this week.

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Jerome Sinclair rumoured on Twitbook.....£5m (u23 compensation)....MKD, Fulham (embargo) and Wednesday.

About as likely as Dwight Gayle.

Watford also interested. Potentially interesting idea here, Granada could buy him for peanuts as he's almost out of contract, circumventing a tribunal and then sell him to Watford. Both clubs owned by the Pozzo family.

Archived