IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

On 8 January 2016 at 11:47, Phileas Fogg said:

Reunited with LJ who have also signed a promising young Man United striker, Ashley Fletcher, on loan.  Never rated Kilkenny at all, even less so after he allegedly was wanting us to lose when he wasn't in the team.

This is gold.

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

It is indeed, and it also appears that the Club is using Andy Stockhausens Twitter account to keep its supporters informed.

As far as statements from the Club we are still recovering from the amazing names on the list of applicants to be our Manager.

Communication really has taken a backward step.

Im as frustrated as the next man but not sure what you want the club to communicate? "BREAKING NEWS: There is still no news!"

3 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

Im as frustrated as the next man but not sure what you want the club to communicate? "BREAKING NEWS: There is still no news!"

Well, I expect our Club to communicate with its supporters, it is now a week since this has happened. As far as I can see we are still at the stage of our list, with some amazing names on it.

However, Mr Stockhausen appears to know what is going on, and can drip feed it through his Twitter account.

Tonight on Radio Bristol is an opportunity to explain what is going on, has this been taken?

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

Well, I expect our Club to communicate with its supporters, it is now a week since this has happened. As far as I can see we are still at the stage of our list, with some amazing names on it.

However, Mr Stockhausen appears to know what is going on, and can drip feed it through his Twitter account.

Tonight on Radio Bristol is an opportunity to explain what is going on, has this been taken?

First caller aside what is the point of this programme. ?

18 minutes ago, Dave said:

Again I'm not sure what they could say. Mark Ashton has done plenty of press without really saying much. I suppose they could rule out the likes of Moyes and Pearson but that would send the forum into an even greater depression. Oh, and i don't think for a second Stockhausen knows anything more than us.

16 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

Again I'm not sure what they could say. Mark Ashton has done plenty of press without really saying much. I suppose they could rule out the likes of Moyes and Pearson but that would send the forum into an even greater depression. Oh, and i don't think for a second Stockhausen knows anything more than us.

Agree, gives it "rumours over weekend, blah, blah..."....which happily co-incides with Twitbook Transfer Rumours sites.  He's just scanning and reporting, not inside info at all.

My fading hope us that continues to know bugger all.

Just like every other signing. He must've pissed off City in the past.

4 hours ago, BS3bastard said:

Just spoke to my source and he said he was having me on, so I've deleted his number. Sorry for getting everyone's hopes up won't be listening him again, the ******.

You've got to laugh, haven't you?

Create an account and post BS.

What a waste of everybody's time - especially mine for even reacting :grr:

16 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Tomlin was a SC target. Whether we've maintained interest is another matter but we've definitely been interested in the last few weeks. 

Was on at least £15k per week at Mboro before a £3.5m move to Bmouth in the summer. Has said he wants to play premier league as long as he can, but linked with a move to Hull. 

Sounds EXACTLY like an SC target. 

Things aren't going well for us at the moment are they?

Pemberton said last Thursday that he was hopeful of a couple of permanent additions either Friday or early this week.

With more news of bids rejected for Gilbey (a 'joke offer') and Smith, unless we hear anything today then we can assume things went badly on those two prospective permanent deals.

Massive couple of days to try and save our season.

1 minute ago, LoyalRed said:

Bristol City have bid accepted for Gary Madine he is on his way down there for talks #bwfc bcfc

....and another, our search for the holy grail striker continues.

.....but what came first, the striker or the manager?

Never rated him.

7 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

Bristol City have bid accepted for Gary Madine he is on his way down there for talks #bwfc bcfc

....and another, our search for the holy grail striker continues.

.....but what came first, the striker or the manager?

If that is true it is a sign of how desperate we've become and how having no permanent manager is no help to us at all at present.

Madine is pretty average at best, still it might stop those "at least now Cotterill has gone we are signing players" posts.

Somewhat missing the real point that we have actually only brought in 2 temporary signings with 1 league start between them this season.

This is the sort of signing a team that is on its way down makes...

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

If that is true it is a sign of how desperate we've become and how having no permanent manager is no help to us at all at present.

Madine is pretty average at best, still it might stop those "at least now Cotterill has gone we are signing players" posts.

Somewhat missing the real point that we have actually only brought in 2 temporary signings with 1 league start between them this season.

Couldn't agree more. Very uninspiring if true.

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Average player plus a pretty vile person.

Archived