IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

3 minutes ago, tommy32 said:

Disgusting behaviour. Would never happen here. apart from that one time when 3 first team players were sent to prison for affray / assault in a nightclub. 

Fair enough but at least they learnt, 4 weeks later he did it again! anyway more important from him not being a very nice person he is not that good a striker.

9 minutes ago, tommy32 said:

Ah fair enough I wasn't aware of the specifics. But yes he is bang average and not what we need 

For a team in the relegation zone, isn't an average championship player EXACTLY what we need!? (I have no knowledge of him, his off-field penchant for violence or how good or bad he may not be) 

4 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

For a team in the relegation zone, isn't an average championship player EXACTLY what we need!? (I have no knowledge of him, his off-field penchant for violence or how good or bad he may not be) 

I meant average in a general footballing sense; I don't think he's any better than what we currently have and has scored less than Kodjia and the same as Wilbraham this season. 

2 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

hes 6ft3 so could replace Wilbs for the last however long if we still need his defending qualities.

thats assuming madine can head the ball

He's pretty good at heading someone's face, so there's no reason he shouldn't be good at heading the ball. 

May as well all request part refund on season tickets if we sign a scrotum like that. Not good enough, no ambition shown by club, smacks desperation, not going to improve on anything we already have so waste of money.

I despair sometimes. So many quality players out there that are probably achievable and all we're doing is looking at raiding the shit from all other clubs in a bad situation.

we will be in league on next season at this rate I have no doubts about it I'm sorry to say. It's all too little too late

7 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

dont like the sound of that bit.  i will trust your opinion on this one i think :thumbsup:

Sadly I'm pretty experienced at what you have to do to get 18 months in prison. He was convicted of GBH... Care to guess what the next step up from that is...

(actually having just read the case the question should be 'would you care to guess what's two steps up from GBH...)

but nevertheless, fracturing someone's eye socket and their cheekbone in 5 places because they support the local rivals is not something I want associated with my club. 

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Dwight Gayle ...:. To Andre Grey .... To .... ZakmClogh ..... To Matt Smith ......... To.........

Gary Madine !!!!!

Youve just gotta laugh

havnt you ? 

:(

:grr:

Perhaps people will be happy we're now going for realistic targets?

Archived