IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Why are we increasing our bid when @TETBURY MASSIVE (little goat) has already informed us that Dack has visited the City training ground in December and agreed personal terms? He also told us that now SC has left Dack has no interest in joining City, so putting another bid in would be pointless.

Of course maybe none of that is true and in fact we haven't agreed personal terms with Bradley Dack (because we haven't even agreed a fee with Gills) and we know that he would in fact still be interested in joining a club in a higher division that would more than double his wages.

Who knows!

How can BCFC agree personal terms in Dec if there wasn't a bid for him?

32 minutes ago, Port Pete said:

You'd probably rather have Reid, right? 

One of the better midfielders around in the lower leagues over the past few years is Tomlin and he's a bit of bite. Exactly what we want/need. 

I'd rather have Dack, need someone who can help the team defensively Tomlin would be even worse than Reid in terms of pressing. Dack is our man and I'm pretty sure a certain @TETBURY MASSIVE said 1.5 would be enough. 

48 minutes ago, BrizzleBengal said:

Hope this Tomlin one actually sticks but probably not!    42 appearances, 10 assists 7 goals last season for Boro,    signed for 3.5 mill in the summer for Bournemouth,   fail to see how he would not be an absolute regular in the team regardless of who the manager is for the rest of the season...

Keep looking, the "how" will come to you

23 minutes ago, Robbie_Turner said:

give it up then Woodsy....whats the story between Fredericks and Little - apologies if ive missed it !!   :yawn:

Little was proper pissed off when Cotts actually signed someone. And someone to take his place

10 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

But where would Tomlin play, surely Dack would start. I'd be annoyed if Pack got dropped. 

Dack is a better version of Pack and higher up in alphabetical order as well. Smith and Dack with Tomlin in front would be a class midfield for this league. just need to sort out the defence and upfront after.

3 minutes ago, sodburyred said:

Dack is a better version of Pack and higher up in alphabetical order as well. Smith and Dack with Tomlin in front would be a class midfield for this league. just need to sort out the defence and upfront after.

Marlon is arguably the best at heading that we have in the middle of the park - Can Dack head the ball?

4 minutes ago, sodburyred said:

I hadn't considered alphabetical order, very good point D is one of my favourite letters. But for me it has to be Smith, Pack and another. If we got both I'd give Dack first 70 Tomlin last 20. Especially considering match fitness etc. 

2 minutes ago, Bristol_Badger said:

Marlon is arguably the best at heading that we have in the middle of the park - Can Dack head the ball?

I'm only going on Gillingham fans views that he's an all action box to box midfielder who scores and assists. I'm unaware if he can head it like Pack though. 

59 minutes ago, tommytank1985 said:

They broke cotterill sacking and also Pearce signing and maybe gladwin (not sure on that one though)

Every experience I've had with HITC has been completely wrong as if they've just plucked a player out of nowhere. Ignore this if I'm wrong!

16 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

I hadn't considered alphabetical order, very good point D is one of my favourite letters. But for me it has to be Smith, Pack and another. If we got both I'd give Dack first 70 Tomlin last 20. Especially considering match fitness etc. 

So you're saying, you like the D?

2 hours ago, Shtanley said:

I'd rather have Dack, need someone who can help the team defensively Tomlin would be even worse than Reid in terms of pressing. Dack is our man and I'm pretty sure a certain @TETBURY MASSIVE said 1.5 would be enough. 

We don't need someone who presses. Right here right now we need someone who can chip in with a few goals, he has the experience in this division and is known to bang in a few at this level. Our current problem is scoring goals not defending as a team.
Nothing against Bobby Reid but if we recruited properly in the close season he would be no where near the first 11.

Archived