IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

We have one of the worse negative goal differences in the league with lowest goals scored and more goals gone in giving issues with our scoring ability and defensive tactics and capabilities. We need to strengthen both. Tomin helps with the former but we still need 2 or 3 players both in midfield and defence.

37 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Not according to Spudski they don't.

Of course I know every Agent on the planet EMB...they are all whiter than white...:facepalm: Really don't understand the point of your post...just another dig.:clap:

Next time I sit down with one, family member or friend...I'll remind them there's no point talking to me 'cos it's all lies... :grr:

1 hour ago, BCFC Grim said:

Woops........

Not really. As Bob Bob says, I was coming from the angle of a permanent signing. Most players who aren't featuring in their first team are gettable on loan (we've got Baker who probably earns double what Tomlin does). I'd have been hugely surprised if Tomlin would've been a 'permanent' target. My comment reflected what an unobtainable 'permanent' signing he'd have been. 

For the record, I'm happy with this loan signing. So very good on whoever targeted him and managed to get this through. If it was SC who initiated it, well done. 

6 minutes ago, spudski said:

Of course I know every Agent on the planet EMB...they are all whiter than white...:facepalm: Really don't understand the point of your post...just another dig.:clap:

Next time I sit down with one, family member or friend...I'll remind them there's no point talking to me 'cos it's all lies... :grr:

Lighten up FFS.

2 minutes ago, Scrumpy said:

Ex Arsenal kiddy, strangely plays in the Belgian premier league. Soz, wasn't actually looking for a bite;)

Google will give you some insight my friend.

Thanks Scrumpy felt like a leg pull, sound promising and ex Arsenal can't be to bad !!

Probably well out of our realistic target range and heard nothing but...if we had interest in someone like De Guzman...unwanted by his club, international, played in PL for 2 years, would there be any chance? In theory he is available and he would add a lot to a midfield. PL can loan fringe players to Championship why not foreign top tier sides?

8 minutes ago, rockinrobin said:

Go on i'll bite, who the **** is he ??????????????

A youngster from Arsenal who came good whilst on loan to Crewe.

Now plays in Belgium and appears to have a style very similar to JET: I wasn't aware he was fast though - perhaps that is why I compared him to JET ;)

3 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

£2.5 mill IMHO.

I suggested when it emerged we had bid 1mil that we'd have to double it, so I agree, I think it will have to be something in that region, maybe 2 with add ons. 

He's in form, scoring goals for fun and would walk into any team in league 1, and probably have a bloody good chance at a lot in this league. I think the only reason that someone else hasn't taken a punt on him, is because of his previous off field "activity" shall we say. That could be the only reason we have a chance (if we do that is) of signing him.

There's no way we'll get him on the cheap for one of two (if not both) reasons 1- it's Scally and he has previous with us and 2 - the silly summer bids, clubs know the money is there!!! Same would go for the two Colchester players as well - Gilbey and Moncur.

Who knows maybe with Tomlin coming in, it could help other make the decision to also join.

15 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Probably well out of our realistic target range and heard nothing but...if we had interest in someone like De Guzman...unwanted by his club, international, played in PL for 2 years, would there be any chance? In theory he is available and he would add a lot to a midfield. PL can loan fringe players to Championship why not foreign top tier sides?

One decent signing and you're away!

15 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

No chance, constantly linked with Prem clubs - think Swansea are in for him again. 

Chuks Aneke - again not a lot of chance, fairly highly rated 

57 minutes ago, Scrumpy said:

Chuks Aneke next on the list? Exactly what we need. Big, fast, athletic and effextive in box boxes :)

Aneke is a player not known for his pace, but the ability to see a pass and physical strength. He has been compared to former Arsenal teammate Abou Diaby  Arsène Wenger also compared his style of play as similar to that of Manchester City's Yaya Touré, a player that Wenger had intended to sign in 2005 but failed when the player could not secure a work permit.

Apparently his present Club are in financial difficulties and see him as a way of making money.

What I've seen of him on youtube and for Crewe...his goals are very JET like.

38 minutes ago, BarnzFM said:

No chance, constantly linked with Prem clubs - think Swansea are in for him again. 

Chuks Aneke - again not a lot of chance, fairly highly rated 

Yeah I was probably a little carried away with my suggestion...if Chuks Akene is in Belgian league tho youthful, could see us as a stepping stone, Championship a good quality league never know.

Archived