IGNORED

moyes please (merged)

where's the joy

2 hours ago, RedM said:

Not sure that getting our players attention would do any good, but then again I'm sure she could motivate them and they'd be queuing up for extra training! I'm not too confident of her knowledge of the offside rule though so maybe Kodjia will still need help.

Just sack SC now put 11 names in a hat and let Kelly put the team together (at least shed change it up).

Get her to say boys if you win today then I'm first in the bath and there will be no bubbles.

Almost guaranteed to win the league I'd say.

4 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Just sack SC now put 11 names in a hat and let Kelly put the team together (at least shed change it up).

Get her to say boys if you win today then I'm first in the bath and there will be no bubbles.

Almost guaranteed to win the league I'd say.

JK would still put it 10 feet wide, Luke Freeman would just try too hard and Wilbs would be knackered after an hour.

2 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Anyone scoring a ha trick gets a baby oil rub down using our new managers best assets.

its ridiculous, perverse and sexist but let's face it, it's got to better than 3-5-2 with the same players.

Well, I think we could safely say no club would have ever tried an incentive scheme like that before. Go for it I say.

At least we can still find humour in the situation, much better than ripping into eachother is it not? 

Of course none of us are happy with how we are at the moment but the name calling and attacking other posters is what has been ridiculous over the past few days. 

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

At least we can still find humour in the situation, much better than ripping into eachother is it not? 

Of course none of us are happy with how we are at the moment but the name calling and attacking other posters is what has been ridiculous over the past few days. 

M, I was actually being serious.

the bloke at Brentford has moneyball, we could have Kellyball.

Im writing to Sir Steve L this second.

1 minute ago, YorkshireSection said:

M, I was actually being serious.

the bloke at Brentford has moneyball, we could have Kellyball.

Im writing to Sir Steve L this second.

Please be sure to share your reply! :clapping:

4 hours ago, Chivs said:

I just looked him up on Wikipedia.  It seems his one and only trophy is the Div 2 (Lge 1 now)  over 15 years ago.  His best finish is over 10 years ago.

I'm sold!

Seriously, why do people want Moyes?

Everton flirted with relegation most seasons before Moyes took over there. And with limited funds he turned them into a comfortable top 8 side with a top four finish the highlight. With the powerhouses around him in the North West and Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal to contend with, that was no mean feat.

He was given no time at all at Man Yoo, didn't have as much to spend as LvG and we'll never know if he would have eventually been a success there. Remember Fergie's early years there were hopeless.

I would love to have David Moyes at the helm at our club, over a decade of Premier League management experience...

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I would love to have David Moyes at the helm at our club, over a decade of Premier League management experience...

I believe he understands the rules of the game well too. For example, that you are allowed to make substitutions outside of injury time.

Stranger things have happened and it would be a magnificent appointment.  Think of the extra season tickets etc it would sell as well.

Unfortunately, SL has proved time and time again that he is not willing to break the bank.  Its frustrating because I actually think he would have the resources to lure Moyes to the club.

On 3/1/2016 at 00:30, cottsciderarmy said:

I was at Ayr races today, David Moyes was there with his family watching his horse run. I was lucky enough to say hello and asked him if he was planning on coming back into football. He was very polite and said he has had a few options but wants the right option to come along, a job he feels he can put his passion into and be successful again. I asked him how he remembers his days here and he said apart from his time at Preston, they were his happiest player days. When I said how we were struggling, he simply said it's a tough league but hoped we would survive. I then tongue in cheek suggest we needed a manager like him here, he simply smiled and chuckled as if flattered but not wanting to insult. He swiftly shook my hand and wished me well and the team well before signing my race card and taking his glass of white wine and Orange Cordial back to the table his family were sat at.

He was a very nice man to talk to, polite and kind, but nothing of the minute of his time I had gave me any impressing he had any desire to come back into management at BCFC.

So you're saying there's a chance ?

Archived