IGNORED

Zach clough

Cobby the red

Just now, Robin1988 said:

He didn't have a medical.

I did say if. If he indeed didn't have any medical checks done then yea playing tonight has no bearing other than the fact that Bolton are willing to risk millions of pounds just to give this lad who has played 20 games one last run out! No wonder they are broke.

Just now, WhistleHappy said:

Twenty seconds... And yes OK only joking....

Sorry bit bored now. 

We went nearly 20 minutes this afternoon without a reply. I thought the server was broken again.

4 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

There was a random bit of info a couple of days back from @SX225 about a medical - apparently he did, but unclear for whom. Also, isn't the medical usually done after contract agreed? Was a random connection but I believe the poster who shared it.

Didn't see that, but it wasn't for us if he did.

If he plays tonight and has already had a medical, I think it would be plain that he's not coming here.

BUT...

If he didn't undergo a medical, I'm not sure it makes all that much difference; were he to get injured, and this then be flagged, we're not paying for him, and it is Bolton's problem, because they crocked their asset.

I'm resigned to him not coming here, but I'm not sure tonight means much unless he's done his medical, which I'm unaware has been confirmed by the club.

How about this for a theory?

Bolton agree to sell him to us. Clough agrees but wants to help Bolton for as long as possible i.e. up to 3rd Feb. He then feels happy he has done everything he can to help Bolton i.e. points and cash. Then comes to us, becomes a hero and moves back to play for Bolton at age 38 to see out his career... if they still exist.

Christ... I've been on here to long the last few days!!

Archived