IGNORED

O Dear. Cotts loses it with our own supporters...

cityexile

4 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Ladies and Gentlemen , members of the press , we would like to put on record our thanks to Steve Cotterill for all his efforts over the last two years and would like to take this opportunity to present our new manager ...

Mr Dean Saunders :shocking:

that'd shut you up would n't it ? 

Surely he is currently employed, isn't he? You know, in football

I remember a cool story about Bobby Gould when he WBA manager. He got dog's abuse from a fan by the tunnel at half time and the way he handled it was top drawer.

He simply said something like "I agree with you mate, now come with me and tell the players" and he led the fan into the dressing room so he could do the team talk...

Diffused the situation immediately and calmed the confrontation.

Bobby Gould did some coaching when I played for Portishead FC and he is a good guy. The only problem was, he had just left the role of coach at Cardiff City and he couldn't quite switch off from working with pros....ran us into the ground until everyone puked, which didn't take long!

On 13 January 2016 at 10:24, Taz said:

I liked this because I agree. I don't like it as such, but I can see this happening at some point before the end of the season unless a miracle happens within the next 2 weeks or so, are able to sign a few decent players and win a few games.

We have form for taking the cheap option - see Tinnion and Millen. 

Wade Elliott will be the Board's safe pair of hands then until the end of the season...

2 minutes ago, PaulieBS5 said:

There's a shock the Board actually opted for my scenario from 2 days ago.

All so very predictable; Cotts deserved better after the best season in our history last year.

if Warnock comes in that will be the final nail in my coffin.

Drill a few holes now, mate. We'll be round to get you

4 minutes ago, PaulieBS5 said:

There's a shock the Board actually opted for my scenario from 2 days ago.

All so very predictable; Cotts deserved better after the best season in our history last year.

if Warnock comes in that will be the final nail in my coffin.

Can you advise them what to do now?

Archived