IGNORED

O Dear. Cotts loses it with our own supporters...

cityexile

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

Tis strange. Does anyone know if anyone had been banned yet? If not, why aren't the club asking for help identifying them?

They're a bit busy trying to identify someone that might actually sign for us at the moment

1 minute ago, Woodsy said:

He doesn't actually go to games

I should imagine he sits at home, in his pants, eating Wotsits, listening to Player whilst watching dirty films

Just goes to the transfer dealings and meetings instead, does he? I must say, if you could pay to watch those, I'd be tempted right now, rather than the Preston game

1 minute ago, Jack Dawe said:

Just goes to the transfer dealings and meetings instead, does he? I must say, if you could pay to watch those, I'd be tempted right now, rather than the Preston game

Said a few years ago, if I won the lottery I'd give the club some money for a new player, but only if I could sit in on the meetings. Probably a bit sad, but I'd love to know what actually goes on when discussing transfers

1 minute ago, Woodsy said:

Said a few years ago, if I won the lottery I'd give the club some money for a new player, but only if I could sit in on the meetings. Probably a bit sad, but I'd love to know what actually goes on when discussing transfers

Think that's what SL must've said when he got involved. Or is still saying 

7 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I should imagine he sits at home, in his pants, eating Wotsits, listening to Player whilst watching dirty films

Listen up Max Branning wanna be..... I think you will find that you are the one that doesnt go to games and you are the one that sits at home, in his pants, eating Wotsits, listening to Player whilst watching dirty films.

I can be found at every game thank you........ :)

9 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

At least he gets some sort of enjoyment! More than most of us lately.

3 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Listen up Max Branning wanna be..... I think you will find that you are the one that doesnt go to games and you are the one that sits at home, in his pants, eating Wotsits, listening to Player whilst watching dirty films.

Home & away... you'll find me sitting next to him at away games!!!

3 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

As @TRUEBRIT66 will probably wisely say, takes one to know one (but only believe half of this)

10 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

The player will sit there, say very little, while an arrogant agent tries to throw his weight around. 

6 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Harsh. We all know Woodsy is a happily married man and still in that "honeymoon period". At least 6 months before those films come out.

47 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

That's not too far off what I was doing on Tuesday night!! Couldn't find any Wotsits though, settled for Monster Munch

43 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

Home & away... you'll find me sitting next to him at away games!!!

Does he eat Wotsits though? By the way, you have my deepest sympathy!

40 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

The player will sit there, say very little, while an arrogant agent tries to throw his weight around. 

Sadly, I suspect that is bang on

39 minutes ago, Super said:

Harsh. We all know Woodsy is a happily married man and still in that "honeymoon period". At least 6 months before those films come out.

Only 3 months to go!!

4 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

To announce we will be playing the same starting 11, one or two deals haven't come off for us, we can't compete financially, Johnathan Kodjia needs Aaron Wilbraham alongside him, ad infinitum!

...and it'll be 3-5-2...

Archived