IGNORED

... 'What I Hate' ...

WhistleHappy

Small bags of dog s14t hanging in bushes in the park.

I would, SERIOUSLY, bring back the death penalty for this offence.

When we leave the EU in 2017, this will be a reality when I am PM in 2020.

Watch this space - "FFS".

Uncle TFR MP

Motorists who have had a minor prang *, who decide the best place to exchange insurance details is exactly where the shunt took place.

You are, no doubt, causing an unnecessary tailback as you have blocked the carriageway / stopped on a corner / created a bottleneck, to have your little chat.

Have some consideration for others; both of you pull up round the corner and have your discussion there, and let the rest of us get to our destination on time !! :ranting:

(this doesn't include accidents where people have been hurt, of course !)

The spotty teenage staff in Currys PC world who stop me and ask me if I need any assistance, when in reality they have far less knowledge than myself.

However I do like to make use of theirtablets to gather reviews of the product I'm interested in or to find it cheaper. 

Surprised no one has mentioned it but that bloody unexpected item in baggage area is bloody annoying. I once added an unexpected item to see if they would noticed and hey presto they didn't.

1 minute ago, Libertine1 said:

People who try and stop you in the streets, usually trying to sell Internet, gym memberships etc...If I want something from you, I'll go to you thanks

And those 'chuggers' too with their offer of a handshake from 15 yards away and a patronising "have a nice day" 

I've learnt to never ever have eye contact with them. Soon as you do have eye contact they hone in on you.

Look straight past them as if they don't exist and they get the message.

8 minutes ago, Just Red said:

I've learnt to never ever have eye contact with them. Soon as you do have eye contact they hone in on you.

Look straight past them as if they don't exist and they get the message.

I found it too hard to not look at them so now I'm happy to make eye contact, smile and tell them bluntly I'm not interested. 

I do donate to charities by the way, I'm not a bad person.

The fact that Cyclist can use dual carriageways.

This is just crazy when cyclist's this time of the year with very small dim lights and black clothing can ride on a dual carriageway with lorrys buses coaches cars coming at them at up to 70 mph with less room than a motorway where they are quite rightly banned.

It's mental and there is a real threat of an accident.

If i was a cyclist i would stay well clear

Archived