IGNORED

... 'What I Hate' ...

WhistleHappy

Back to motoring .......

Overtaking on roundabouts.

The moron on your bumper knows there is a roundabout ahead. He gets two lanes (one is supposed to be left - the other right). But. Hang on. Two lanes is a dual carriageway. That means overtaking is good - and he can do 60!!!!

It's like the start of the DRS zone in an F1 race.

W.T.F?

Uncle TFR

1 hour ago, Aizoon said:

Colds that bloody won't go away :ill:

Entering fourth week for mine tonight... definately getting there now though, at long last after several false dawns... seems to get better one minute only to come back or mutate into something else hours later ...sneezes, coughs, sore throats, tired as f ** *, snots, sweats, chills weakness aches and pains, you name it -the last three weeks has brought the lot..

In short Aiz, yeah, I too hate bloody colds that wont go away. 

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

Entering fourth week for mine tonight... definately getting there now though, at long last after several false dawns... seems to get better one minute only to come back or mutate into something else hours later ...sneezes, coughs, sore throats, tired as f ** *, snots, sweats, chills weakness aches and pains, you name it -the last three weeks has brought the lot..

In short Aiz, yeah, I too hate bloody colds that wont go away. 

Lay off the booze, and take some vitamin C.

:punish:

Uncle TFR

On Wednesday, January 20, 2016 at 19:30, Mr Popodopolous said:

I just pretend I am in the middle of phonecall or texting, never failed me yet.

It's when your phone rings whilst you're in the middle of an imaginary phone call - that's the trouble with that one. End up looking a right tit. Yes I speak from experience :ph34r:

Working in a school I have a lot of experience of this - parents (sorry it's mainly women) who buy top of range range rover sports, 4x4s, whatever the BMW equivalent is, and then can't park for toffee!! Here's an idea, if you can't park it, DON'T BUY THE BLOODY THING!!! Then when they do park it they take up the whole road, and block people's driveways in causing me a headache dealing with the moans of the residents.

THEN at home time, they think they can stop in the middle of the road causing tailbacks of about 20 cars, because they can see little Jimmy just coming out the gate. If they could drive up to the front door they would!!!

1 hour ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

Lanamef the booze, and take some vitamin  C.

:punish:

ae TFR 

Only drinks that have passed my lips since 5th Jan have been teas/coffees/lemsips and shedloads of vitamin c via my new Nutri Ninja someone bought me at Christmas, apples, pineapples pears satsumas, honey and lemon, melon, banana, oranges, you name it Ivene

Oh yeah, one thing that also really gets on my goat, is when you get people posting pictures of other people doing something stupid on the road - from behind the wheel on their phone!!!

It's quite obviously not a dash cam picture from the angle you've taken the picture, as well as the fact that you can see the whole windscreen from the drivers point of view - and there is no camera set up in your car. That makes you even more of a moron than the idiot you're moaning about. Get a life, put your frickin phone down when your driving you absolute brain dead bellend.

I'm going to bed now that's off my chest :yawn:

Please don't get me started on self service tills

"Unexpected item in bagging area" NO THERE ISN'T, I JUST HAPPENED TO BRUSH IT WITH MY HANDBAG

"Please place the item in the bagging area" YOU JUST FRIGGING TOLD ME TO PUT IT THERE AND I HAVE! IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU ARE TOO SLOW AT REALISING THIS!!

"Unexpected item in the bagging area, please wait for assistance" *wait flipping ages until someone notices the light is flashing* I'M ONLY TRYING TO BUY THIS EFFING SANDWICH FOR THE LOVE OF BASSO!

"Unexpected item in the bagging area" YES IT'S GOING TO BE MY FIST IN A MINUTE IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP!

and breathe Dolly!

48 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

"Unexpected item in bagging area" NO THERE ISN'T, I JUST HAPPENED TO BRUSH IT WITH MY HANDBAG

"Please place the item in the bagging area" YOU JUST FRIGGING TOLD ME TO PUT IT THERE AND I HAVE! IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU ARE TOO SLOW AT REALISING THIS!!

"Unexpected item in the bagging area, please wait for assistance" *wait flipping ages until someone notices the light is flashing* I'M ONLY TRYING TO BUY THIS EFFING SANDWICH FOR THE LOVE OF BASSO!

"Unexpected item in the bagging area" YES IT'S GOING TO BE MY FIST IN A MINUTE IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP!

and breathe Dolly!

I simply refuse to use them. I'd rather wait for ten minutes behind the old woman getting her daily dose of human contact, than ruin my day getting wound up arguing with a machine :grr: 

2 hours ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

The idiot who can't use the self service checkout. Use a normal till and stop being so slow.

Being an infrequent visitor back home I am not versed in the arcane mysteries of the self-service checkout, and thus I hate them with a passion.

That said, I trust a special place in hell is reserved for the person who installed the self-billing mail machines at Paddington Quay Post Office on Praed Street.  The day before the JPT final I was perilously close to going postal trying to send 2 packages to 2 in-laws. 

2 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Being an infrequent visitor back home I am not versed in the arcane mysteries of the self-service checkout, and thus I hate them with a passion.

That said, I trust a special place in hell is reserved for the person who installed the self-billing mail machines at Paddington Quay Post Office on Praed Street.  The day before the JPT final I was perilously close to going postal trying to send 2 packages to 2 in-laws. 

Let me assure you that, the closet your acquaintance with these instruments of the Devil becomes, the more passionate will become your hatred :grr: 

That emoji is, BTW, grossly inadequate to its purpose. 

1 hour ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Other than the first few weeks of their installation when they had teething problems I have only had to get the attendant over once (other than when purchasing alcohol). 

Congratulations. But just how many packets of Weetabix can a man buy?

On Wednesday, February 03, 2016 at 18:59, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Other than the first few weeks of their installation when they had teething problems I have only had to get the attendant  over once (other than when purchasing alcohol). 

Self service tills dammit, thin edge of the wedge I reckon ....mark my words its only a matter of time before some idiot invents and starts installing pre-pay self-serve 'pull yer own pint' machines (they're bound to find some corporate types who think these kind of machines would be good for their venues and begin ordering 'em -who's gonna sign up first? ... doh!!!) Theres one born every minute they say ;)

People, predominantly jolly old men types, who think it`s great when in the bank with one counter open and a bloody great queue to have a bit of `banter` with the cashier. It usually takes the form of pretending to forget their pin number or some such jolly jape. Normally followed by a detailed questioning regarding the health of the cashier`s family, friends etc. and completed by turning to the by now fuming queue with an `aren`t I just the bees knees` cheesy grin.

At times like those I know why people feel the need to buy an assault rifle and go to the top of a tall building.

On 2/3/2016 at 08:47, Dollymarie said:

and breathe Dolly!

All the time time listening to some adolescent prat saying "welcome to sainsury's" blah blah blah while sounding like the village idiot.  Shut up ffs!

Archived