IGNORED

... 'What I Hate' ...

WhistleHappy

20 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Dive bombing seagull season is soon aproaching too, so eyes to the skies as well!

I hate squawking aggressive bloody seagull attacks that come screaming out of the sky at you from your blindside.... f'ing things are protected by law too! ... WHAT ABOUT US FFS? 

Goodness! This adds pressure to cyclists. Tsk3x. 

For people, we have these so called "humanitarian rights" as law makers termed them like right to safety. Too bad, these prioritize other stuffs than people's safety..  

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

The  pedestrians of Easton. Who seem to be allergic to walking on the pavement. ?

....in Easton and similar locations I think you'll find pedestrians walk in the road on the off chance someone they know drives along... enabling the driver to stop willy nilly in the carriageway for an on road pedestrian/driver fist bump and chat without the hassle of finding somewhere to pull over, ...... So cool innit,  sometimes, if they're lucky, someone who has been in convenienced might beep their horn or request they move over a bit... Then its game-on ;) 

(you all know what I mean, theres definately 'attitude' moreso in some places and age demographics than others, just saying like.) 

On 3 February 2016 at 18:59, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Other than the first few weeks of their installation when they had teething problems I have only had to get the attendant over once (other than when purchasing alcohol). 

You should get that printed on a t-shirt you big show off. Jeeeeze Louise what do you want a prize or something?Maybe we should all donate some money so you can  dine out at a fine steak restaurant with vintage red wine God knows you deserve it genius boy. I'd be fascinated to see your self service stats and a compilation of your greatest moves, you sound like a right talent.

On 2/2/2016 at 21:16, The dastardly red said:

people saying "you obviously don't get irony" as way of backtracking on something stupid they've said. Oh and while I'm at it Irony takes skill, it's sarcasm's more considered and less pretentious elder sibling.

Not like coincidence, then?

Just now, The dastardly red said:

You should getitthat printed on a t-shirt you big show off. Jeeeeze Louise what do you want a prize or something?Maybe we should all donate some money so you can  dine out at a fine steak restaurant with vintage red wine God knows you deserve it genius boy. I'd be fascinated to see your self service stats and a compilation of your greatest moves, you sound like a right talent.

You'll be sorry when I win the self service check out event when It Is Introduced as an olympic event.

3 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

You'll be sorry when I win the self service check out event when It Is Introduced as an olympic event.

No I won't because I'll be too busy having the time of my life with a group of 50 of my all time greatest fans who won me for an evening. Raffle tickets are available at £55 a pop but hurry as we expect them to sell out fast. All proceeds go to my next birthday bash which will be extremely lavish and painfully exclusive.

Just now, The dastardly red said:

No I won't because I'll be too busy having the time of my life with a group of 50 of my all time greatest fans who won me for an evening. Raffle tickets are available at £55 a pop but hurry as we expect them to sell out fast. All proceeds go to my next birthday bash which will be extremely lavish and painfully exclusive.

The question on everyones lips Is will Flint and Frankie be In attendance? 

Stuck up toffee nosed doctors receptionists. Phoned for an appointment this morning - is it an emergency? Well I'm not dieing said I. Well you'll have to phone back after 830 then for a non emergency appointment.

Hang on, I've just been on hold in a queue since 805, only to get get put through to the surgery to then be placed in another sodding queue, now you're telling me to phone back after 830 - it's now 825!!!!!!

Had the last laugh though, my training course finished early so went in on my way back to work (round the corner) and sure I spoke to the same snotty nosed old cow. 410 appointment - I win.

The days leading up to budget day..... & the bloody photos all over the media of a smug looking self satisfied Chancellor of the Exchequer.... (they're all pretty much the same - just Photoshop on a different face throughout the years as one suceeds another).... holding up that f... king  Red case like its the saviour of mankind or something, the grinning ministerial face, the 'I know something you don't know, wait til you see what I've got in store for you lot' smarmy look/sneer.

In reality its a 'this is good for you, erm, honest, case of no pain no gain (reality it always delivers the pain, rarely if ever does 'the man/woman in the street' see the gain.

I hate the budget week Chancellor posed photos with that sodding red case (its even worse again this year with that f' ing smug Osbourne grinning back at us, he make good a wooden a Thunderbirds character .. Hate him, hate his bloody red box and hate those obligatory RedBoxBudgetPics. 

51 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

The making up of words, most recently "brexit" and today's special "academisation" :grr:

How would language develop WITHOUT making up words?

Kindly explain in no more than 5000 words .........

Uncle TFR

4 hours ago, martin25 said:

People who keep on saying that you look good in  your attire but it's like "are you serious?" :shutup:

To be honest with your balls in those tight shorts and Fred Perry top, socks and daps its not really a good look for a man of your age Mr McEnroe, leave your youth behind John move on... & wtf are you doing here on OTIB anyway? ... You cannot be serious! 

14 hours ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

How would language develop WITHOUT making up words?

Kindly explain in no more than 5000 words .........

Uncle TFR

Shakespeare made up a huge number of words, as did the translators of the King James Bible (one of whom may or may not have been Shakespeare)

Smell-chuckers that make up words. When I leave the U off YOU, I do not expect my smell-chucker to accept "YO".

Is this as in "Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum"? OK on "Talk like a pirate" day but not for the rest of the year, thank you...

Rear window car stickers that say "SHOW DOGS IN TRANSIT". What if I don't have any dogs to show?

Marginally more seriously, do they think I won't rear-end them after driving my artic from Gdansk to Horfield without a break - because there are Posh Dogs on board? Really?

40 minutes ago, bissellredhead said:

People who dislike the word 'moist' 

Moist is one of those words that never fails to make me giggle, along with poke, probe, guff and flump :D 

(when I type those words in that order it sounds like the title of a filthy movie :blink: )

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

People who can't read road markings,a loading bay means exactly what it says not somewhere for people to bloody park

Yeah !

Like "pick up point" at the supermarket, it means just that, not "parking for lazy bastards who won't walk a few yards"

2 minutes ago, One man went.... said:

Dolly I want to know what you are writing about, If you use the words poke, probe and moist? That should have its own section..

It's because they don't get used very often, so when I do hear any of those words, they make me giggle.

Archived