IGNORED

... 'What I Hate' ...

WhistleHappy

I thought this was a thread where we could say what annoys us without people sarcastically replying to every last thing.  Yes I am well aware of the irony of me replying to you WH, but I am perfectly allowed to be annoyed by things (as are you) without someone complaining about it all the time.

Yes I am also aware of the irony of my comments, people are allowed to be annoyed by stuff without others making snide comments in reply to it.  I shouldn't need to justify myself. :facepalm:

41 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I thought this was thread where we could say what annoys us  without people sarc astically replying to every last thing.  Yes I am well aware of the irony of me replying to you WH, but I am perfectly allowed to be annoyed by things (as are you) without someone complaining about it all the time.

Yes I am also aware of the irony of my comments, people are allowed to be annoyed by stuff without others making snide comments in reply to it.  I shouldn't need to justify myself. :facepalm:

...steady on, just having a bit of fun.

You're quite right about purpose of this thread, somewhere to air lifes annoyances and things that make us go

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

(doesnt mean we cant have a bit of friendly lighthearted mickey taking now and again to lighten things up... does it ?... :) I'm rarely serious on here, theres not too much worth getting worked up about on an internet forum, plenty enough real life stuff for that, so sorry if anything I write offends, thats the last thing intended, simply just a having (& hopefully  bringing) a bit of fun among friends. Nothing 'snidey' about it... just a lighthearted observation , that I hoped would bring a wry smile, if my sense of humour is misplaced.. so be it, sorry.

5 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I thought this was a thread where we could say what annoys us without people sarcastically replying to every last thing.  Yes I am well aware of the irony of me replying to you WH, but I am perfectly allowed to be annoyed by things (as are you) without someone complaining about it all the time.

Ouch Dolls. 

Please complete 100 lines...

"I will rediscover my sense of humour!"

OTT use of  'canned laughter '  in often unfunny so called comedy shows...

IF its funny WE KNOW when to f'ing laugh without prompting thanks very much.

(even worse when its dubbed over and sometimes drowns out the potentially funny (who knows?) punch line anyway.. - 'f e c k em' as Father Jack, bless him, would've said.

13 hours ago, Aizoon said:

TV programmes that use background effects almost exactly like my doorbell - adverts are particularly guilty :grr:

Songs on the radio that have either siren type noises that keep making you check around to see if there's an emergency vehicle trying to get through, or a noise that makes you think there's something up with your car. 

3 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Songs on the radio that have either siren type noises that keep making you check around to see if there's an emergency vehicle trying to get through, or a noise that makes you think there's something up with your car. 

It's called 'paranoia'.

Get help from a health professional.

:yes:

Uncle TFR

On 21 January 2016 at 20:53, Red Right Hand said:

Drivers who sit patiently at temporary traffic lights waiting for them to change when they can clearly see there`s nothing waiting or even approaching from the other end.

My Brother was abit impatient like that too, that was until he decided to go through a red at temporary lights only to find a unmarked copper was behind him.

£60 and 3 points, not worth it.

13 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Was going to post this myself! The number of times I`ve turned the radio down just to see what the knocking noise is only to find it was on there.

Cyclists that jump Red Lights, seen 2 of the ****** this morning.

Also pedestrians who cross the road when you are turning left, they just look whats in front of them, they NEVER look to see if anything is coming from behind.

6 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Cyclists that jump Red Lights, seen 2 of the ****** this morning.

Also pedestrians who cross the road when you are turning left, they just look whats in front of them, they NEVER look to see if anything is coming from behind.

Possibly because THEY have priority in that situation?

4 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Only if they have already started crossing that is, my point was that they don't even look before crossing.

Fair point, but crossing the road can be a nightmare with cyclists going in both directions both on the road and the pavements. Sometimes it's difficult to know where to look :(

1 hour ago, Aizoon said:

Fair point, but crossing the road can be a nig htmare with cyclists going in both directions both on the road and the pavements. Sometimes it's difficult to know where to look :(

Dive bombing seagull season is soon aproaching too, so eyes to the skies as well!

I hate squawking aggressive bloody seagull attacks that come screaming out of the sky at you from your blindside.... f'ing things are protected by law too! ... WHAT ABOUT US FFS? 

Archived