IGNORED

... 'What I Hate' ...

WhistleHappy

Just bought a blender/juicer/grater food thingy got it home, and there are no blades in the box. Either the company did not pack them, or some thieving sod nicked them so they had some spares !  Have to go back, and get another, but this time ask them to open it and check the contents.... I really hate that, should be a simple purchase, now a hassle.

22 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Shhhsh, can you turn it down a bit mate? , ... I've got a headache. ;)

Love the way the only like for your post is from someone with 22,000 posts - 21,950 of them about stuffed hedgehogs.

I hope you are proud of yourself?

:laughcont:

Uncle TFR

3 hours ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

Love the the only like for your post is from someone with 22,000 posts - 21,950 of them about stuffed hedgehogs.

Uncle TFR

Do I detect a hint of animosity in the air ? .....

Burp, damn now I've got a touch of acid indigestion to add to my headache.... 

5 hours ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

Love the way the only like for your post is from someone with 22,000 posts - 21,950 of them about stuffed hedgehogs.

Uncle TFR

Why is this man TFR obsessed with hedgehogs? Unhealthy, I call it :( 

18 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Do I detect a hint of animosity in the air ? .....

Burp, damn now I've got a touch of acid indigestion to add to my headache.... 

Don't be nasty, WhistleGrumpy.

There has been a very public spat between Collis1 and Big Brother on another thread this week. Actually, I do sense quite a bit of animosity from you over your last few replies to me.

We need to be men about this.

So: be my friend WhistleGrumpy. Say it to me publicly, and I absolutely guarantee you will feel 100% about things.

Uncle TFR

Cash point machines that charge! ...I stopped for fuel at the Shell station York rd (hardly use as its 10p per ltr more expensive than anywhere else but needs must) wanted some cash and the machine charged £1:95 per transaction! Why? ...it's YOUR money ...they'll tell you it's for maintainance or servicing etc blah blah ....needless to say I didn't use it! Total rip off! ...it'll probably be taken out at some point through lack of use! 

On 4/20/2016 at 14:53, Aizoon said:

Even more unhealthy. Horace worries for your health :( <•¥¥.

Thanks Horace.

Considering the catastrophic collapse of the hedgehog population, I INSIST he looks after himself first.

As an act of friendship, I will only put hog-meat back on the menu when the population is sustainable.

:hug:

Uncle TFR

20 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

Or scumbags that sit in a two seater on outside seat so preventing anyone  sittin g next to them! 

....flip side is when sat quite happily on a bus with ample spare seats and 'the nutter' gets on, you shrink down into your seat stare out the window and said nutter clocks the seat next to you and makes a beeline for it. 

23 hours ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

Thanks Horace.

Considering the catastrophic collapse of the hedgehog population, I INSIST he looks after himself first.

As an act of friendship, I will only put hog-meat back on the menu when the population is sustainable.

:hug:

Uncle TFR

You might have to wait quite a while, I'm afraid :(

45 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

....flip side is when sat quite happily on a bus with ample spare seats and 'the nutter' gets on, you shrink down into your seat stare out the window and said nutter clocks the seat next to you and makes a beeline for it. 

Remember this?

50 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Yep, that'll be next to me then! I seem to attract them....talking at me for the duration of the journey ! 

2 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

1 hour ago, Slippin cider said:

Yep, that'll be next to me then! I seem to attract them....talking at me for the duration of the journey ! 

Had it occurred to the both of you that you might be sat next to each other?

55 minutes ago, Calculus said:

Has it occurred to the both of you that you might be sat next to each  other?

L .. O .. L  laughed long and hard at that, brilliant! :)

(come to think of it, laughing manically like that while home alone does sound a little like a classic 'nutter' symptom, ...hmmm.... You better watch yer mouth Calculus cos I,ve gotta tin of Corned Beef and I aint affraid to use it! ) 

Archived