IGNORED

... 'What I Hate' ...

WhistleHappy

Supermarket checkout staff that feel the need to comment on your purchases.

Yes, I do indeed have enough alcohol to kill several elephants, but whether I am 'having a party' or not is none of your ****ing business.

And no, I don't have a nectar card.

17 hours ago, Superjack said:

Supermarket checkout staff that feel the need to comment on your purchases.

Yes, I do indeed have enough alcohol to kill several elephants, but whether I am 'having a party' or not is none of your ****ing business.

And no, I don't have a nectar card.

Remember Caroline Aherne on The Fast Show?

On 21/03/2016 at 17:27, Dollymarie said:

Workmen who do jobs in my house, promise to take all their rubbish away with them, and then don't! Leaving me to do a tip run! :gaah:

We had some builders do an extension into our garden to make the kitchen/back room larger. As we were living in it at the time we went with a contractor that said they would leave the site cleaned up everynight, put stuff away and clear away materials debris... they were a little more expensive than 2 other quotes, but the fact they had this clear "mission statement" thing in their sales guff made us go with them..   can't think of one day they actually cleared / tided up, even our plates/cups/dishes they used for drinks/lunch/breakfast were just lieng around dirty.

....just had an allergic hate filled moment during a TV ad break.... 

HARIBO f'king sweet ads, where adults voices are dubbed by annoying little kid voices... Whoever thought this would be a good idea probably drives a Sinclair C5.. .. Argghh hate these ads, I'm surprised I haven't mention my aversion to child voiceover Haribo ads before ...and if I have then I can't say I'm surprised! .

30 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

People who don't have the ******* courtesy to text back. If you're not interested in speaking to me then grow a pair and ******* say so rather than blanking me.

This really ******* gets to me. 

On 25/01/2016 at 22:05, Barry Sheene said:

Jury service. Summonsed by law to go to crown court every day only to be sent home early daily and then released after two weeks of sheer boredom without even getting into a courtroom.

It upsets your employer and the paperwork to claim you earnings back is a nightmare

You will only understand this if you ever been unfortunate enough to be summonsed .

Two of the best fortnight's of my life. Was still paid full by my then-employer,  made "jury friends" and went out pubbing in very pleasant Kingston-upon-Thames with them. Often released early or had days off - not required at work (my position had been backfilled to cover my absence) so had some lovely hot summer days off.

Oh and heard two short cases, convicting two wazzocks who were so obviously guilty it was a waste of everyone's time to give them the right to a jury hearing. 

53 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Two of the best fortnight's of my life. Was still paid full by my then-employer,  made "jury friends" and went out pubbing in very pleasant Kingston-upon-Thames with them. Often released early or had days off - not required at work (my position had been backfilled to cover my absence) so had some lovely hot summer days off.

Oh and heard two short cases, convicting two wazzocks who were so obviously guilty it was a waste of everyone's time to give them the right to a jury hearing. 

Their eyes were too close together? :o 

Couples or groups of people who don't show courtesy and move into single file when walking past people on narrow paths.  Lately it tends to be Spanish people around North Street.  I've had enough now, i'll move over but i'm not going to walk in the road for you ignorant people.  If you're not going to move at all then i'm dropping the shoulder, it's pathetic and my missus hates it when I resort to these actions but i've had enough.  Show some respect to others and be polite, otherwise i'm gonna knock your shopping out of your hand or barge you into your 3 mates who are walking abreast. 

On 3/20/2016 at 16:44, Superjack said:

TV presenters that say, "See you next time" at the end of a programme.

No, you won't. 

You will see a camera.

Just like you are seeing now.

You ****ing bellend.

And presenters who say something like "its good to have you with us".  As if they care.  Their only listeners could be Crippen and Vlad the Impaler for all they know.

32 minutes ago, Red Bill said:

And presenters who say something like "its good to have you with us".  As if they care.  Their only listeners could be Crippen and Vlad the Impaler for all they know.

I wonder which programme Crippen and Vlad the Impaler would watch?

Archived