IGNORED

... 'What I Hate' ...

WhistleHappy

9 minutes ago, Red Bill said:

And why to people say "see you later" when you have no intention of seeing them later.............or, indeed ever.

Must admit I'm guilty of that, do it all the time but I I dont see too much wrong with it to be honest.

Anyway cheers for that my old mate, take care, catch you later, ttfn , byeeeeee, laters yeah. :)

29 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

People, usually during interviews, that start a sentence with..'OK,so' 

Yeah So kinda wind me up a lot, replying to a question with 'so..' implying everything that has previously been discussed is fiction and now were about to get a patronising spiel from a pretentious ****

I hate mogul fields whilst skiing, especially when you don't know you're going to have 4-5km of it after taking a turning and no way to get onto any better run until you're at the bottom of the mountain. 

Closely followed by whiteout conditions or any generally poor visibility days up there. 

1 hour ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Mongolian invasions annoy me. I get it, you got a matching horse and bow set for christmas, now get off the lawn and stop harrasing next doors dog.

Do you also hate Vlad the Impaler's attitude to dissent??

Uncle TFR

17 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Players who suck their thumbs after scoring a goal. Worst celebration ever......really makes me cringe.

I thought you understood the psychology of the sport?

I'm slightly disappointed in you, chumster.

Uncle TFR

20 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

I thought you understood the psychology of the sport?

I'm slightly disappointed in you, chumster.

I guessing that it's either a gesture to their children or it's a regressive one - the excitement that children feel when something great happens 

Vaping.

One of those things people will look back on and laugh their tits off in the future.

Did real people actually behave like this?

....... an actual grown man, surrounded in a cloud of white smoke, stinking the street out with the smell of strawberry.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.

Uncle TFR

People who cannot answer the most simple emailed question without getting totally defensive.

E.g. What day is it today? Answer: why do you want this information / what will you do with it / how can this be used against us.

Why is there so much paranoia?

:ermm:

Uncle TFR

On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 21:06, Red Right Hand said:

People, predominantly jolly old men types, who think it`s great when in the bank with one counter open and a bloody great queue to have a bit of `banter` with the cashier. It usually takes the form of pretending to forget their pin number or some such jolly jape. Normally followed by a detailed questioning regarding the health of the cashier`s family, friends etc. and completed by turning to the by now fuming queue with an `aren`t I just the bees knees` cheesy grin.

At times like those I know why people feel the need to buy an assault rifle and go to the top of a tall building.

I rest my case TFR. Do you want me to order you one too?

48 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

People who get to the front of the supermarket queue, and then spend ages packing, fiddling with their purse /wallet, and chatting to the check-out staff.

That is five minutes of MY life I will never get back.

***tards.

Uncle TFR

52 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

People who get to the front of the supermarket queue, and then spend ages packing, fiddling with their purse /wallet, and chatting to the check-out staff.

Dare I say it - but in my experience it's nearly always old dears that fumble in their bags after all the shopping has gone through the checkout. 

Talk about irritating :grr:

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Dare I say it - but in my experience it's nearly always old dears that fumble in their bags after all the shopping has gone through the checkout. 

Talk about irritating :grr:

But it's not just old dears - why do nearly all women fail to realise that they'll need their purse at the checkout?

PS And I remember getting on a bus at Broadmead when there was a 2 for 1 sale on duvets in John Lewis. Almost every woman in the (long) queue had a duvet under each arm, and almost every one waited to get on the bus before putting down the duvets and ferreting in the shopping bag for the handbag, in the handbag for the purse, and in the purse for the change or return ticket.

16 hours ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

***tards.

Uncle TFR

And then pay with loose change that they spend ages counting out and invariably get wrong and have to start again!! ...like they've just robbed a penny arcade ! 

11 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

And then pay with loose change that they spend ages counting out and invariably get wrong and have to start again!! ...like they've just robbed a penny arcade !

Sounds like my wife, I hate it when she does that. Also why does she feel the need to touch the every towel she walks past in a shop ????

And why Im on this subject people who drive the disability scooters like lunatics up the street, park them up outside a shop, and then walk around the shop without as much as a limp !!!! whats that all about ?

Oh and also Davina McCall talentless witch who just shouts alot.

Archived