IGNORED

... 'What I Hate' ...

WhistleHappy

12 hours ago, Slippin cider said:

People (usually women...sorry ladies) who approach a roundabout and when there is not another car coming from the right...still stop...then proceed...have they left their eyes at home? 

Other women drivers (not all of them but lots) bug the crap out of me for things like this. Also the ones who are turning left and come to a virtual stop before turning, even if it's completely clear!

Or people who aren't ready to go at traffic lights! It's not like you don't know they are going to change at some point! 

I swear I should have been a man sometimes because I don't drive like a woman. 

Male drivers annoy me for all the things they do equally, like those that deliberately get in the wrong lane because it's a bit quicker and then expect to be let in - denied! Parson St one way system for example, or the lights by Temple Meads to then go round past the Fowlers garage. 

Or those drivers who can't seem to read which lane they should be in by looking at either the signs or the writing in the road and then look surprised when you won't let them in. St Pauls junction coming into town when you need to be in the right hand lane to go round that way, but people get in the middle lane - which is to get back onto the motorway!!! I am not letting you in you berks!!

Grrr! Must stop ranting about driving things or I'd be here all day. 

Driving down the Portway a few weeks ago in slow moving (surprise surprise) traffic I was amazed to look in my rear view mirror and see a young woman doing her make up whilst driving along ! ...even reaching over to get things out of the glove box! ....she was looking in her mirror doing her eyes and lippy while doing a pretty poor job of trying to keep her car facing the right way! ...I had visions of her hitting the back of me so was glad when her moving make over was complete! ...here's a tip... Do your bloody make up before or after using your car ladies it's much safer!! ...never a copper around when you want one! 

Drivers who, when the lights are set back on a road meaning that you can`t actually see either way on the road you`re joining move off when they change but still stop to look both ways before pulling out onto it. The lights wouldn`t change if it wasn`t safe to go FFS.

Drivers who sit patiently at temporary traffic lights waiting for them to change when they can clearly see there`s nothing waiting or even approaching from the other end.

14 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Drivers who, when the lights are set back on a road meaning that you can`t actually see either way on the road you`re joining move off when they change but still stop to look both ways before pulling out onto it. The lights wouldn`t change if it wasn`t safe to go FFS.

Drivers who sit patiently at temporary traffic lights waiting for them to change when they can clearly see there`s nothing waiting or even approaching from the other end.

And banGd, you get smashed by a fire engine jumping the lights.

couples in supermarkets who walk along next to each other doing their shopping TAKING UP MOST OF THE AISLE!!! 

Oh and old people shopping when I'm in there after work. YOU'RE RETIRED!!! YOU HAVE ALL DAY TO GO!! WHY ARE YOU IN THERE WHEN I AM WHEN I HAVE NO CHOICE WHEN I GO YOU SLOWCOACHES! :grr:

8 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

couples in supermarkets who walk along next to each other doing their shopping TAKING UP MOST OF THE AISLE!!! 

Oh and old people shopping when I'm in there after work. YOU'RE RETIRED!!! YOU HAVE ALL DAY TO GO!! WHY ARE YOU IN THERE WHEN I AM WHEN I HAVE NO CHOICE WHEN I GO YOU SLOWCOACHES! :grr:

If it's me, I've probably just got up :D 

When you arrive at a mini roundabout at the same time as drivers on your left and right and everyone stops dead and looks at each other. It is stalemate. I just seize the initiative and go, even though there is someone to my right. I cannot believe the amount of times I have done this and can only assume that if I wasn't out there seizing the initiative immediately that all the mini roundabouts in Bristol would be gridlocked.

Also, I keep an old banger on the road but have paid nearly 200 quid a year in road tax these past few years despite having a low cc engine. Thankfully have a slightly newer model now and am paying 145 notes. Yet, those who can afford new motors, and therefore to shell out road tax, pay sod all!

4 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Radio stations that make crap remixes of songs so they can play them to suit their theme. Kiss for example are forever remixing Adele and Ed Sheeran songs so they can make them dance songs :gaah:

Try radio 4.

Also, 'calm down a bit'.

FFS.

Uncle TFR-Moyes

On 21 January 2016 at 10:07, Taxi for Rennie said:

People that post four times, and don't give other posters a look-in.

....... sorry Dolls ........ you were saying .............

Uncle TFR-Moyes

Is that 'Bristol Boy'? Talks with authority, so I assume most people believe what he says.  I think I disagree with 98% of his words. 

Archived