IGNORED

... 'What I Hate' ...

WhistleHappy

Lycra Clad Cycle Warriors that infest the Somerset Levels every weekend (and pretty much every day) and then think they own the entire lane - always annoyed me with their total self grandiose'ing (ok no such word) arrogance and then this weekend on the way to collect my little Granddaughter  - 10 of them in the lane and none would move over and made me follow for 2 miles - if not for law I would have gladly ploughed through and nudged them in the ditches - what I need is a big boot (like mousetrap) so when they are in the lanes down here you can click a button and boot them out of the way Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 hour ago, Markman said:

Lycra Clad Cycle Warriors that infest the Somerset Levels every weekend (and pretty much every day) and then think they own the entire lane - always annoyed me with their total self grandiose'ing (ok no such word) arrogance and then this weekend on the way to collect my little Granddaughter  - 10 of them in the lane and none would move over and made me follow for 2 miles - if not for law I would have gladly ploughed through and nudged them in the ditches - what I need is a big boot (like mousetrap) so when they are in the lanes down here you can click a button and boot them out of the way Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Even worse if you're on foot. They simply ride you down :(

1 hour ago, Markman said:

Yes.

These are the type who think all car drivers are arrogant morons ...........

Until they get back to their own car, put the £3000 bike in the boot and drive off.

They are a total nuisance, and oblivious to the dangers they are putting themselves in.

Well said.

Uncle TFR

On 1/17/2016 at 22:12, Just Red said:

The spotty teenage staff in Currys PC world who stop me and ask me if I need any assistance, when in reality they have far less knowledge than myself.

However I do like to make use of theirtablets to gather reviews of the product I'm interested in or to find it cheaper. 

Surprised no one has mentioned it but that bloody unexpected item in baggage area is bloody annoying. I once added an unexpected item to see if they would noticed and hey presto they didn't.

People who can't use self service checkouts.

When I'm walking on the PAVEMENT and some ******* cyclist comes up behind me dinging their bell for me to let them past, get on the ******* road you tosser.

Pedestrians who press the button at a pedestrian crossing when there is one solitary car coming and nothing either way afterwards.

People that can't use there, their, they're, your & you're properly.

Gogglebox.

2 minutes ago, Kotsy said:

People who can't use self service checkouts.

When I'm walking on the PAVEMENT and some ******* cyclist comes up behind me dinging their bell for me to let them past, get on the ******* road you tosser.

Pedestrians who press the button at a pedestrian crossing when there is one solitary car coming and nothing either way afterwards.

People that can't use there, their, they're, your & you're properly.

Gogglebox.

Exactly.

I would of liked to of said the same thing myself.

Jury service. Summonsed by law to go to crown court every day only to be sent home early daily and then released after two weeks of sheer boredom without even getting into a courtroom.

It upsets your employer and the paperwork to claim you earnings back is a nightmare

You will only understand this if you ever been unfortunate enough to be summonsed .

Archived