IGNORED

Cotterell Sacked [confirmed]

Buckeyed

2 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

He doesn't work for Sky Sports, they sacked him ages ago. Now he works for that bulllshit rumour site HITC and he gets 90+% wrong. Although I'm not denying this may be true, probably still has some links and would lose a lot of credibility if he's wrong.

Exactly. He's not even saying he "believes", he's saying it's happened. If it's not true then he will lose a lot of credibility. 

3 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Bcfc.co.uk will report it a week next Tuesday. 

... after the basketball result.

If true gutted in a way, but the transfer inactivity for whatever reasons, lack of a Plan B, apparent fall out with the Owner was always on borrowed time. Explains the full strength side and not wanting to get a hiding at West Brom.

Stayed with him until the opening of this window but it seems we're floundering around like a beached octopus in the transfer market. 

If true, Warnock please - he's the only one who is equally as unpopular on here and in football as SC was when appointed. 

The one the board got right was the one this board didn't want. Good enough for me, no offence like :P

I don't get this 'bad timing' thing. Surely waiting any longer is delaying the inevitable. Assuming a replacement is found within the next week (not unrealistic), it still gives them a week of the transfer window and then the possibility of loans.

Archived